• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    A real shame this radical, marxist fleck of shit never traveled abroad. RSA seems to be a pretty hot vacation destination right now.
    Back in the 90s, a reporter for the Washington Post (?) wrote an editorial about South Africa/Africa with regards to pre-revolution and post-revolution. I think it started "I can not say it, I should not even think it, but I am glad my ancestors were brought here."

The reporter had been assigned to South Africa for several years before Mandela became the president. He went back a few years after and then penned the editorial.

A few of his observations were that pre-Mandela, South Africa was fairly safe for everyone. Even the slums were to a degree. And, while there was racism, it was receding. Post-Mandela, he noted, Johannesburg was known as the carjacking capitol of the world, crime was endemic no matter where you lived, and the government had been become a corrupt joke. Despite all the mineral wealth in South Africa they are failing.

He noted that much of Africa became like after they became independent. So he was glad his ancestors had been brought here!

So many people think, if their ancestors had been able to keep their land, not been enslaved, or other events beyond their control, they would be rich. Mexico blames everything on the U.S. despite gaining independence just 38 years after the U.S. The British colonies in the Caribbean blame their failures on the British. None of them will accept responsibility for what they have effectively brought upon themselves. The same is true of many whingers in the U.S.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Only in the U.S.A. would he have the freedom to disrespect a nation's flag.

I think that it is more accurate to say that only in this present "PC version" of the USA we've found ourselves in, would "the people" be so complacent as to allow such disrespect to become commonplace and generally acceptable.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Vile talk but realize that he was elected by people that agree with him and there are a lot of them. Think Maxine Waters.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom