• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I would like to try a Ruger, and I know this sounds funny but I love my Beretta 21A for plinking. Man that hing is a blast! I do get some crazy looks at the range though as I am a rather large fella. I think maybe I need to find some pink grips and REALLY give'em somthing to wonder about!!! Truly wouldn't mind something a little larger though....
    DK Firearms

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I would like to try a Ruger, and I know this sounds funny but I love my Beretta 21A for plinking. Man that hing is a blast! I do get some crazy looks at the range though as I am a rather large fella. I think maybe I need to find some pink grips and REALLY give'em somthing to wonder about!!! Truly wouldn't mind something a little larger though....

deadeye1964

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    GRAPEVINE
    I think the Beretta NEOS for 299.00 is hard to beat. It is very fun to shoot and I have never has a FTF. It eats all kind of ammo with no issues.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I think the Beretta NEOS for 299.00 is hard to beat. It is very fun to shoot and I have never has a FTF. It eats all kind of ammo with no issues.

My son has a Neo, fun little gun and easy to clean. It, and my other son's 597, have both choked on Remington. Federal hasn't given us any problems.

Gpz1100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Warren, TX
    another minor consideration is loading.

using an "ultimate loader" on ruger mags is quick and easy. if they work on other mags or not i don't know

Top Bottom