need a better case trimmer

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
I have been using the lee case trimmer with a cordless drill, the first lock stud I bought was off center, they took it back and gave me another one. I just got the Midway usa mater catalog, hornady and foster case trimmers look good. What do ya'll use?

longgun

Feb 9, 2009
Sweetwater, TX
I have been using the lee case trimmer with a cordless drill, the first lock stud I bought was off center, they took it back and gave me another one. I just got the Midway usa mater catalog, hornady and foster case trimmers look good. What do ya'll use?
I have a RCBS case trimmer, that I dont use. Got anything to trade? Hell, why do you need to trim cases?

robocop10mm

Jan 9, 2009
Round Rock
I use the Forster. Attach a cordless drill to it and go. I do large batches at once. I trim all my bottleneck cases every loading so I get a consistant crimp.

glock9

Apr 28, 2008
I've tried them all and found the Possum Hollow Case trimmer the best for rifle cartridges when used with the power drill adapter.

Kwick Case Trimmers at Possum Hollow Products, Inc.

It indexes off of the case shoulder so there is no need to mount the case in a holder.

I use a power drill which I anchor in a vise. Then insert each sized cartridge into the trimmer by hand and in seconds it is the exact size.

It is very fast and accurate.

Glock9

iratollah

May 25, 2008
Check out Giraud Tool at GTC Home

His trimmers get rave reviews.

Top Bottom