• Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Winchster

Look ya'll, I'm not much for emotional shit and thank yous and all but, dammit dude, Thank you. Not even sure I said that when ya'll were out here. Hope I did. Pain meds. hangovers suck.

Looked it over a bit more after I got my ankle took care of, and I'm thinking if I treat it better than most people treat their Glocks, I ought ta be able to get another 5 years, at least, out of 'er.

And you're right about the truss design too. As much as I hate to admit it. No other real viable option.

So short story long, regardless of what you say, lunch, dinner, beer, or whatever, is on me. I don't get up that way often but...

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Winchster

Look ya'll, I'm not much for emotional shit and thank yous and all but, dammit dude, Thank you. Not even sure I said that when ya'll were out here. Hope I did. Pain meds. hangovers suck.

Looked it over a bit more after I got my ankle took care of, and I'm thinking if I treat it better than most people treat their Glocks, I ought ta be able to get another 5 years, at least, out of 'er.

And you're right about the truss design too. As much as I hate to admit it. No other real viable option.

So short story long, regardless of what you say, lunch, dinner, beer, or whatever, is on me. I don't get up that way often but...

troll_approval.gif

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Winchster

You did express your thanks. You are quite welcome. I was happy to give it to somebody that needs it.

Top Bottom