• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    Whichever rig you decide to go with, a chip will help immensly if you don't pull a load all of the time. Simply adjust it to perform the task at hand. As stated oil changes for diesel will cost considerably more, but you dont do them at the same intervals either. My dad has the old 7.3 ford diesel (2002) and chipped was getting 4-5 mpg more than my 1/2 gas chevy (2006). Of course when he loaded the 4 horses up and quick tuned it, we were getting the same. lol
    Guns International

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Well this thread has covered a lot of good info.....including never buy a Vette or Porsche if you can't afford tires every 15K miles LOL.....but I found a truck today and went completely different way. Found 2004 2500 Dodge Ram with Hemi that I could not resist the deal. You Chevy and Ford guys don't be a hater...my money and I am thrilled with my purchase.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well this thread has covered a lot of good info.....including never buy a Vette or Porsche if you can't afford tires every 15K miles LOL.....but I found a truck today and went completely different way. Found 2004 2500 Dodge Ram with Hemi that I could not resist the deal. You Chevy and Ford guys don't be a hater...my money and I am thrilled with my purchase.

Congrats! Tha't the only thing Dodge I would ever consider owning. And then only if it was a Hemi or a Cummins.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    i used to have an 8l1 Chevy K2500. Great motor, especially for the gas station owners.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom