• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Commin from a brother wit a true criminal mind.
    Rule never meet on his terms
    And never at night, that kinda thinking will get you hurt at best
    If y'all still crazy enough to do this, then daylight, your choosing.
    Two people two different cars
    One does business the other covers.
    But my honest vote is DO NOT DO THIS. True dangerous criminals are of a different mind set

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

It was clutch time for her… and she had to make the shot. Shoot it, or not shoot it. It either goes in or it doesn’t. She could’ve said ‘no,’ and I could have left,” Alfonseca told WTKR. When asked if he would have left, he said “Of course. What else would I do?

With Jackie Chiles as his lawyer, that defense might just work!!!! ;)

200_s.gif

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    APD will get very interested when someone gets shot or killed.

Having dealt with HPD on a number of break-ins at the day job, we just write it off and get on with our lives. Much less stress than being pissed at cops for not doing what we think their job is. I get that they have other things to do, but it still gives ya the redass.

In the meantime I would suggest that ylu adn your friend move to a better place to live and work?

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've done it. I had my vehicle broken into and later found my stuff on Craigslist. I called the cops and they didn't care. I set up the meet and got my stuff back. These guys were pros and made a living doing this. They used two cars and staked me out before committing to the sell. Even after I got my property back the cops had no interest in taking down this theft ring. I gave them everything including photos, names, descriptions, and license plate numbers. This fella's cell phone popped up on over 50 Craigslist ads. TexasRedneck helped me track them down afterwards. The university the main suspect went to expelled him. He was studying Criminal Justice! I have zero respect for SAPD and wouldn't go out of my way to help any one of them.

W

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I know in Austin, Chief Hollywood is not the least bit interested in property crimes. He will however, run down old ladies and children to jump in front of a TV camera.

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    I remember her being arrested, but I had no idea his commentary! How the hell does this @$$hole still have a job?

Eli

I know him personally, through business affiliations. He's always struck me as a laid back, California-type…which he is, or at least he tries to be. That said, those aren't attributes I want directing my local PD and I've never understood how he's stayed in office so long.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I know him personally, through business affiliations. He's always struck me as a laid back, California-type…which he is, or at least he tries to be. That said, those aren't attributes I want directing my local PD and I've never understood how he's stayed in office so long.

Because he has good underlings.

Seriously - he's the public face of the department and interacts with the city staff, council, etc.

The Ass Chiefs, Commanders, etc. run the department. Oops, Asst. :)

Top Bottom