• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    As the title says, I'm building a repository for the truth about all of the "Common Sense" and "Facts" touted by gun control advocates. Currently I have crime statistics for California from the ATF, and a violent crime comparison between Chicago and Houston of unknown source. I have also detailed the report used by Obama to claim his 40% of guns are bought without a background check with a link to the full report including questions asked.

I'm searching for more information and will make the document available via a link on this site for reference by members later. Please send me any information you have to rebut, or prove false the nonsense being slung out by the anti-gun crowd, preferably with a verifiable source to follow.

Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted as it progresses. Currently I'm searching for the 90% of gun owners support universal background checks actual facts.
    Venture Surplus ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Anyone remember the name of that little community - I want to say in Tennessee or Kentucky - right after WWII where a group of armed veterans basically took over their county seat to prevent the local government from rigging elections? I read about it a couple of times in the past couple of months, but now I can't find it.

Top Bottom