• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Hey my brother in law just had a baby girl. So of course i'm the gun loving uncle. Does anybody know were I may find a baby size gun shirt. My brother in law will be just so happy with me.
    Gun Zone Deals

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    congrats

no idea on the shirt but tell your brother-in-law congrats. Nothing better than a great uncle

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Congrats,

I saw a site place but can't recall. I remember I'll post a link. In the mean time you could try looking around town for shops that can make one. I know a place here will design a logo and put it on shirts for people. The price isn't that bad either and you can get it to say what you want. Another option is hunting clothes for babies.

Here is a link for hunting clothes.
    Hunting Baby & Toddler Clothes - CafePress

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Do you have something in mind? It wouldn't be hard for me to convince my wife to make one for you. She loves making clothes for babies, especially girls. Couple that with the fact that she's also a gun nut and I'm sure we could come up with something. Let me know if you're interested and I'll ask her what she can do.

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I was thinking pink for a color. If she can come up with something besides just words that would be great. Dont want it to look bad. She may have a better idea as far as words go. Im open to all options.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    She's proposed a brown onesie with the words "my uncle loves me and guns" on the front, and a rough image of a baby glock on the back with what she calls a "pink rufflebutt." She puts ruffles across the backside and most women go crazy for them. I think she is also tossing around the idea of bleaching the words rather than painting them to last longer (since baby clothes get washed a bunch). I can post a sample pic of the bleaching result if you'd like. What do ya think?

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Sounds great and thanks again. Well square up as soon as you let me know it's good to go. Is that good with you?

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Ok, the onesie has been completed by my wife. I'm uploading photos of the finished product as I type, but they'll be a bit longer yet (damn near dial-up speed out here). I'll start a new thread to show it to you and see what you think.

Top Bottom