Need help in finding a xD 4" compact .45!!

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by streakpi, Jun 7, 2009.

1. streakpi

streakpi Active Member

May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Gents,

Just returned from Iraq where I was fiending for my redeployment gift of a xD 4" .45 compact (preferably dark earth/black slide). To my surprise I can't find one locally (and I live in Killeen, TX!!!) or online. Can anyone help me out? Where can I shop online to purchase one of these babies?

Thank you in advance!!!!!

2. Maxpower

Maxpower Active Member

May 26, 2009
  3. streakpi

streakpi Active Member

May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Thanks, I appreciate it. The site was full of .45s but no compact .45s. I'm going to simply get some better sites on my Walther P99QA and save $400-$500 for another month. Can't wait for this rush on guns and ammo to be over...hopefully we don't have to wait another 4 years!

4. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

Thanks for your service! I'm glad you're back safe too. :patriot::texas:

5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Thanks for your service and try GT distributors in Austin They sell exclusively to military, law enforcement, and other public service members as well as security "professionals" :rolleyes: Their prices are usually better than any where else when it comes to guns and ammo and they sell a lot of other stuff you might want or need. But you have to meet the above requirements and you will have to show credentials for firearms and ammo. :happy0001: