Stock is magpul progeny
    Ap m5 lower
    Ap m5e1 upper
    Ap 15" m-lok handguard
    Ba 22" 6.5 creedmoor stainless barrel .936
    Sa adjustable gas block
    Vg6 epsilon brake
    Ap nitrate bcg

I'm looking to sell this rifle but don't know how to price it. I know I'm not going to get back what I spent building it. Rifle is still brand new I have shot 26 rounds through it. I literally just got done building it 2 months ago. If anyone has any input on what they think it's worth I would greatly appreciate it.
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-145603_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20210717-145603_Gallery.jpg
      297 KB · Views: 99

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'd just list it for what you have into it. At least you saved someone the headache of assembly and you've already test fired it. It's true that most experienced AR lovers would prefer to assemble themselves. Others might prefer to buy factory built.

If it's a sub moa rifle, post a target picture with it and you might have someone snap it up right away. Overall I'd say you chose a great combination of parts but the market is turning right now. Best of luck with the sale !

Young_sixgun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Somerset
    I would bet it's a sub moa gun but with only iron sights on it will be hard to get a nice group to show. Sucks I built it when the market was going crazy and now it seems to be calming back down.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    That is my daughter and her finger is outside of the trigger guard. She knows how to handle guns safely. She knows to keep her finger off trigger until she is ready to shoot.

Pretty little girl. Keep those damn boys away........................well as long as you can.........lol.

Young_sixgun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Somerset
    I can see why you're selling it, paneling is expensive right now.:banana:

Nice quality parts in the build, it's a shame to have to sell, I've been there
    I'm selling it because I need the money and with 6.5 being so hard to get and expensive I don't feel like giving up an arm and leg to shoot it

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    To be truthful, you shouldn't expect to get factory built money for a self built AR. You have quality parts, and it looks great, but your rifle has NO factory warranty, and only you know how well it was assembled.
    Expect to get $800 - $1000 for it. Just speaking from experience!

Agreed, had a buddy trying to sell his home build/Adco assembled AR's around the height of the panic and no one would touch them over the factory guns.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I sold a Aero M5E1 308 that I assembled with a Larue trigger and faxxon heavy barrel. All else being Aero parts. Came with 2 mags and a Nikon M 4-12x44 in a Aero mount. It went for $1,250 for everything which was right at what I had into it. This was about 8 months ago during the high of the panic just before the election. If you did better than that I would call that win. As it currently sits I'm saying $900.

Top Bottom