• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Omegaheat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    San Antonio Texas
    Hey all
    I have a used glock sight rear that I got and dont want to spend 40 for a cheap sight pusher. If you live in or near san antonio I will give you 10 dollars for 30 seconds of your time to install this sight.

Message me.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So how's this $10 include zeroing in the sights? It's not difficult to push the sight into the dovetail. Wooden kitchen spoon handle will do. It's the zero that's the deal.

My zero isn't the same as yours. Not free hand. I doubt you want to buy a randsom rest. It's gonna take range time and you adjusting it to get it right.

Omegaheat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    San Antonio Texas
    So how's this $10 include zeroing in the sights? It's not difficult to push the sight into the dovetail. Wooden kitchen spoon handle will do. It's the zero that's the deal.

My zero isn't the same as yours. Not free hand. I doubt you want to buy a randsom rest. It's gonna take range time and you adjusting it to get it right.
    Its stuck like 1/3 of the way in. Cant get it to budge.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    Is the the stock Glock Polymer or steel sight?

Glock sight cuts are
    wide-Narrow-wide

No sight pusher needed to fit a proper dovetail, a vise, aluminum/brass punch, brass hammer, 4” Nicholson Needle file and just a little finesse. (Loctite 262 when it’s in final position)

Sent with my IPhone with electronics and fuzzy logic...

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Brass punch and small nylon hammer is all you need for rear Glock sights

DwnRange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015

dang....... here all I been doing since my first Glock in 1986 was replacing the sights on all 9 of 'em with Meprolights (some which are on their 2nd set) and simply "eyeballin" it to make certain I got it "center'd" in the rear dovetail - just like the one I took out........

Odd that it's never been an issue with hittin what i was aiming at after the job was done.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    dang....... here all I been doing since my first Glock in 1986 was replacing the sights on all 9 of 'em with Meprolights (some which are on their 2nd set) and simply "eyeballin" it to make certain I got it "center'd" in the rear dovetail - just like the one I took out........

Odd that it's never been an issue with hittin what i was aiming at after the job was done.

I'm more OCD about the sight. I gotta have it just right. One of my ticks.

DwnRange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015
    I'm more OCD about the sight. I gotta have it just right. One of my ticks.

I'm a retired pipeline construction Survey Supervisor - who once sent a GPS crew out to check over 8400 foot of pipeline (40+ lathes set 200 foot apart) I had staked as all my crews were busy working elsewhere.

Next morning they come in and said they adjusted the top (leaned it over) of "one lathe" and moved another "one" .2 tenths and asked me "how in the heck I did it", with no survey gear, when for more than half of it I didn't have clear line of sight back down line?

I told 'em the truth - I eyeball'd it.

RANDY_MARSH

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2017
    You can actually order the glock sight screw tool and the nylon punch set on ebay for less than $10 total. As far as a micronmeter, that's up to you.

If you live near a range they';ll do it for you for a fair price usually

Top Bottom