• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I need the interior of my 2000 sq ft house painted before we move in. The painter I was going to use has no-showed me so I'm in a bit of a bind on time. There is some drywall and texture work as well, but nothing major. The house was painted before we purchased, but they did a shoddy job and it needs to be redone.
    Guns International

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Omar just left. He was a nice guy. On his way out, he said "I'll send you my price, but you're not going to like it." I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I heard there were too many fags moving into my old stomping grounds, so I'm coming back to do something about it.
    You are too late. Gay friend of mine from San Fransisco came out here for a visit( he is not a flamer BTW, very conservative and votes republican) his comment to me " man, you sure do have a lot of faggots here."

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    You are too late. Gay friend of mine from San Fransisco came out here for a visit( he is not a flamer BTW, very conservative and votes republican) his comment to me " man, you sure do have a lot of faggots here."

Sounds like he would enjoy the "Hap and Leonard" book series by Joe Lansdale, of "Bubba Ho-Tep" fame.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    certa pro. they're nationion wide, but they did good work at reasonable prices. We did have to nit pick about the quality of the eggshell sheen in certain rooms under certain light. They sent the 'a' team touch up guy to fix the first job. still recommend them for the price and service. Make sure you get ahold of 'matt' in the south austin branch, he's better than the guy we partly dealt with in the north austin branch. PM me for more info, I can PDF quotes with names etc if you're interested.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom