DK Firearms

Need some gun storage options, preferably concealed...do we have any resources in SA?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Can't weld...but do own the house...if by own you mean I'm paying a mortgage. lol
    Texas SOT

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    The floor compartment would work to fool thieves, keeping a couple things in mind. You have to be able to look right at it and not know its there, and it can't make noise differently than the rest of the floor. Are you on a slab?

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Yes...on a slab. For a fake floor would have to be a RAISED floor probably. More than likely too much trouble for what it's worth. I'll probably just save up for a super cool heavy PITFA safe that has 18 hour fire rating and a middle finger on it so that the thieves know they can **** off.

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Yes...on a slab. For a fake floor would have to be a RAISED floor probably. More than likely too much trouble for what it's worth. I'll probably just save up for a super cool heavy PITFA safe that has 18 hour fire rating and a middle finger on it so that the thieves know they can $#@! off.

Sounds like a plan. Bolt it to the floor, and add in some springs and locking nuts so the Bolts can be used as leverage to get the door open, and viola, you have an almost anybody proof safe

Top Bottom