• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Part of the original idea was to try to make this site different from all the rest. As such I want to offer that 5% more. What would you guys like to see?
    Guns International

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    How about a Handguns in action thread.Picture of the members shooting there favorite pistols or rifles.Or even a picture thread for those of us who hunt and take trophy pictures.

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    Articles. I hate digging through all the ego, misinformation, opinion, and factual errors in a forum when I'm looking for solid information.

Owens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Levelland
    Got a couple

There are all sorts of questions that get asked on forums. How about a section that is a go to source for when something needs researched. I know that in my case I have looked for certain things but at times didn't even know where to look. Google or other search engine can be useful, IF you want to wade through the huge list of results.

For example, someone looking for historical documents on the Consitution could go to the National Archives: http://www.archives.gov/

I know this seems like it would be just a list of links, but it is a bit more.

The title of the thread could be something like "Founders Documents" or "background on US Constitution"

A person could add comments on what was found there or key references, or even a brief summary of what was found.

Another Idea might be a sub-forum for handy gadgets that have either been found or cobbled together.

Just ideas. Not all ideas are good I know.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I hope this forum will get big enough to have some firearm company reps join.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I would like to see a button for 'replies to your posts'. It would make it much easier to keep up with threads where I have participated and someone has added to it. The Taurusarmed.net forum has it & I use it each visit.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I would like to see a button for 'replies to your posts'. It would make it much easier to keep up with threads where I have participated and someone has added to it. The Taurusarmed.net forum has it & I use it each visit.

They are running off of another forum software so I'm not sure I can implement that.

What you can do is setup to subscribe to threads automatically, but turn the notifications to "No Email Notification" so it doesn't email you. When you log into the forum go to your UserCP and it will show all your subscribed threads that you posted in.

If you need help with that let me know, I can set it up for you.

Top Bottom