• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    This is not the time or place - so, I won't comment further. But you are off the mark. And, you yourself couldn't follow the rules there at that forum. If people can't follow the rules, then they get removed from the forum. I give multiple chances and warnings... All I will say about that...

But once again, I still take offense to your original post, and now your follow up post. It's vindictive and insulting, and just a swipe at me for the hell of it.

Good! About time you learn to hold your tongue.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    DK Firearms

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Nalioth is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. Strange.. a little weird but cool none the same. Made some good trades with him. If you have ever met him you would think he just walked out of the woods and didn't know squat.. then after you talk to him for 5 minutes you would think he went to MIT> .. and don't get him started on the pros and cons of Linux. Ill see if I can email him.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Nalioth is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. Strange.. a little weird but cool none the same. Made some good trades with him. If you have ever met him you would think he just walked out of the woods and didn't know squat.. then after you talk to him for 5 minutes you would think he went to MIT> .. and don't get him started on the pros and cons of Linux. Ill see if I can email him.

Not that it matters in the context of this thread, but I have done deals with Nalioth at taco stands in Pasadena and sitting in his truck on the streets of downtown Houston (right outside my office building)...he is as good as gold. but he doesn't like it when you mispronounce his real name. LOL

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Not that it matters in the context of this thread, but I have done deals with Nalioth at taco stands in Pasadena and sitting in his truck on the streets of downtown Houston (right outside my office building)...he is as good as gold. but he doesn't like it when you mispronounce his real name. LOL

Haha he insisted that anyone who has ever ate at a ghetto taco stand in Houston has ate dog or cat. He is probably right.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston

Yep. He won't hesitate to call BS whenever he hears it. He CAN be a tad sarcastic at times [/understatement]. Oh, and he's definitely not a 'neat freak'.

Top Bottom