• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Anyone have Nalioths number or email? Need to get ahold of him to work on my AK(at least one other guy needs it also). he's on another forum now, but Ive been waiting for them to activate my account since 9/25/11(tried to make another account recently with no luck), and you have to be a member to see his contact info. If you have it Id appreciate it.

I've contacted him on here with no luck.
    ARJ Defense ad

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I tried googling to see if I could find some for you. I was unsuccessful so far (work computers are slow and suck when trying to research something), but i did see that the dude is pretty infamous among the gun forum world. Maybe it's just one dude spreading crap about nalioth over multiple forums?

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I tried googling to see if I could find some for you. I was unsuccessful so far (work computers are slow and suck when trying to research something), but i did see that the dude is pretty infamous among the gun forum world. Maybe it's just one dude spreading crap about nalioth over multiple forums?

A guy who goes by the name of Shipwreck, who is an admin of the other Texas forum, despizes him. He is also a member on every forum know to man kind. Wouldn't be surprised if he has taken part in the smearing of him. Nalioth is a cool old guy, who doesn't take shit from anyone, and doesn't beat around the bush.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I wasn't aware that there was an issue with the guy. He's been around forever though. Maybe MadMax can help you out, I think if anyone would be able to contact him is Max. Drop him a PM.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I got the number thanks yall. I hear hes a cool guy as long as you don't ask for too much help, but if you do you will be called a "Vag" in so many words.

I still cant believe Ive been waiting since 2011 and I haven't been made active on that forum yet...

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I got the number thanks yall. I hear hes a cool guy as long as you don't ask for too much help, but if you do you will be called a "Vag" in so many words.

In so many words, and in many more words. He called me about the same because I used a Tapco retaining plate.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Old guys that don't take shit are awesome to be around I'm used to it. He knows how to build one I know that I don't know a lot about the guy.

sent from the bathroom

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Lol i thought you said you knew how to get in touch with him. AKfiles isn't the forum I was talking about when I said I know how to contact him, but it looks like you got a hold of him now.

Last edited:

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    A guy who goes by the name of Shipwreck, who is an admin of the other Texas forum, despizes him. He is also a member on every forum know to man kind. Wouldn't be surprised if he has taken part in the smearing of him. Nalioth is a cool old guy, who doesn't take shit from anyone, and doesn't beat around the bush.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Sorry, while I am on every forum. I am we'll known enough on each of those forums to be known as a guy who doesn't smear. And, I don't appreciate the comment...

Last edited:

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Sorry, while I am on every forum. I am we'll known enough on each of those forums to be known as a guy who doesn't smear. And, I don't appreciate the comment...
    I wasn't smearing you in any way, shape, or form, but speculating as to what could have happened. And yes, you are quite well known, your history of what you do to people you don't like on the forum listed in your sigline is also well known. I have to disagree with you, you greatly smeared Nalioth, deleted his posts, and then finally banned him for disagreeing with you, and publicly stating it. In fact, were this "Texas Gun Forum", this whole post would be deleted by you, and I would be banned for voicing my personal opinion on your character. I'm sorry you don't appreciate my comment, but, not really. Have a nice day, shipwreck.

Last edited:

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I wasn't smearing you in any way, shape, or form, but speculating as to what could have happened. And yes, you are quite well known, your history of what you do to people you don't like on the forum listed in your sigline is also well known. I have to disagree with you, you greatly smeared Nalioth, deleted his posts, and then finally banned him for disagreeing with you, and publicly stating it. In fact, were this "Texas Gun Forum", this whole post would be deleted by you, and I would be banned for voicing my personal opinion on your character. I'm sorry you don't appreciate my comment, but, not really. Have a nice day, shipwreck.

This is not the time or place - so, I won't comment further. But you are off the mark. And, you yourself couldn't follow the rules there at that forum. If people can't follow the rules, then they get removed from the forum. I give multiple chances and warnings... All I will say about that...

But once again, I still take offense to your original post, and now your follow up post. It's vindictive and insulting, and just a swipe at me for the hell of it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom