• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I have a friend that inherited firearms from her papa. She wants to sell many of them and I picked up a few.

One I gave her what he paid (he kept detailed information) with the promise that I would pay her extra if I found it to be worth much more than that price.

I need a little help determining it's normal market value (not crazy Corona value but that could be helpful too).

I believe it's a Norinco Paratrooper SKS but no clue if it qualifies as Pre-ban. It doesn't have the normal SKS bayonet and takes AK47 magazines. I can private message the serial number too if that makes a difference.

I don't trust my normal pricing sources as everything on the market is screwed up right now. So any help making sure she gets a fair price would be appreciated.

She has a few others that I may need help with as well and will list them separately.

Firearms may never return to pre-rona prices, or at least no time soon. Heck, if the Dumbocrats have thier way... don't even want to go there.

I'm not saying you should pay "oh shit" pricing, but aren't you doing her a disservice by paying only pre-rona pricing?
    Venture Surplus ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Here a comparison of the two variants of the SKS-M, with the Monte Carlo and Thumbhole stocks...

SKS-Ms (7).JPG

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Firearms may never return to pre-rona prices, or at least no time soon. Heck, if the Dumbocrats have thier way... don't even want to go there.

I'm not saying you should pay "oh shit" pricing, but aren't you doing her a disservice by paying only pre-rona pricing?

She trusts me to be fair with her given the current market. And I will.

Top Bottom