negros mad at townhall...and it aint at whitey!!

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
"we have been trained to vote a certain way"

..the understatement of the year right there.

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
blame everyone but themselves "Stop blaming just anybody for the violence in the city of Chicago. Blame the right people, not just white people, but the right people..."

Common theme in blue, entitled, crime ridden communities.

I read that to be "never look inwards and relfect on the trash you just dumped on the ground while walking down the street, or the neighbor you just ripped off, or the store you just stole from" etc...blame whites and the politicians for your situation.

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
“The manner in which we have been voting needs to change,” Wendy Pearson, an activist against Chicago school closings, told the room. “I’m here to say to you that we have been trained to vote in a specific manner… we need to start looking at the manner in which our elected officials have been voting… if they have not voted in a manner that is beneficial to you, yours, and your community, then you need to start voting them out.”
This is pretty significant; looks like someone woke up... I'm just wondering what their definition of "manner that is beneficial to you, yours, and your community" is. Does that mean they want less government interference or more?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis
Breaking the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. "Dont just blame the White people, blame the right people!"

This is the message in a lot of the socially conscious rap i listen to. Its about rebuilding communities that were dually broken, first by slavery then by urban ghetto mentality.

Listen to Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Mos Def. They are talking about community, faith and political change, not bitches and guns and drugs.

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Life is so terrible and they are held down by the politicians and evil Christian Whitey. Last I checked you've always been free to leave and live somewhere else. Yet they stay.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
May 23, 2013
17 Oaks Ranch

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms