Guns International

negros mad at townhall...and it aint at whitey!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Amazing how some ethnic communities of Chicago and other urban areas never cease to amaze me. Never mind taking ownership for your own problems just blame the right "Whitey"....so, I'll associate all my crack cooking, sub-teen gangsters, vandalized infrastructure, and by enlarge cesspool living conditions on a color? Your self-imposed ignorance and scapegoat antics are your own demise!
    I grew up in Chicago. I know all too well what welfare cheese and powdered milk taste like. While very appreciated and needed at the time. My family always looked at this as a temporary fix. There had to be a way out. I found a way. I joined the Army at seventeen and never looked back (30 years this summer). With one less mouth to feed, my dad was able to afford training that lead him to a successful career, NRA instructor, as well as premier gunsmith in the Midwest until Agent Orange caught up to him in ’08 - RIP Dad. Oh, we all did this by our own two hands and hard work. No blaming, no F!@#ing handouts, and no free rides - Just determination, self sacrifice, and vision.

My family lost their 3000 acre ranch in SE Ok to the Depression and Dust Bowl. Dad hunted or fished nearly every day to put protein on the table, times were hard, very hard and he too went into the Army for a way out. That gave him enough money to buy his parents a small farm in E Tex so they could scratch out a living...his payment was $5 per mo. He supported them till they both passed on in the 60's. Dad went if a Pvt E 1 rose to the rank of E 7 then took a commission and retired a Officer after nearly 30 years. Dad went on to a great career in the Intell and spy business, one time briefing the POTUS on a weekly basis. Dad fought in WWII Pacific and was in Korea and Vietnam (in '57).

WHile I never saw the hard times of my dad I too picked myself up by the bootstraps, made a career in the Amy. My tag line says who I am and how I got here. Like your dad I too am slowly falling to Agent Orange and I know it will take me when the time comes...

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I hold no hope for those people ever connecting the dots fully to change their voting ways. Polls as recent as November still show 81% of Blacks approve of Obama. They'll simply vote for the next slick-talking community organizer that tells them what they want to hear.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I hold no hope for those people ever connecting the dots fully to change their voting ways. Polls as recent as November still show 81% of Blacks approve of Obama. They'll simply vote for the next slick-talking community organizer that tells them what they want to hear.

It's a sad reality that the biggest qualification most of these people look at is skin color.

They'd elect the gangster who just shot up their grandmother's house if the other option was a white man.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I hold no hope for those people...
    What do you mean those people?

robert-downey-jr-in-movie-tropic-thunder-2008.jpg

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    It's a sad reality that the biggest qualification most of these people look at is skin color.

They'd elect the gangster who just shot up their grandmother's house if the other option was a white man.

Not exactly. The first thing they look for is the D after the name. Color is not always the deciding factor. There were black candidates that went up against Rahm...and lost. The only thing we can be sure of is they will vote for Santa.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Not exactly. The first thing they look for is the D after the name. Color is not always the deciding factor. There were black candidates that went up against Rahm...and lost. The only thing we can be sure of is they will vote for Santa.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Wait... Rahm's not black???)

nonattrit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Fort Hood Area

Has anyone ever..like in-their-whole-life gotten one of these "polls" the ten pound brains in DC always talk about? You know, " XX% still approve of the current administrations decisions on...blagh,blagh,blagh." 47yrs and I'm still waiting on my survey.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Has anyone ever..like in-their-whole-life gotten one of these "polls" the ten pound brains in DC always talk about? You know, " XX% still approve of the current administrations decisions on...blagh,blagh,blagh." 47yrs and I'm still waiting on my survey.

Some pollsters tend to poll in areas or time of day where they expect to get the response they want. Someone looking for people who approve of ObaMao likely wouldn't call Texans.

Top Bottom