Venture Surplus ad

negros mad at townhall...and it aint at whitey!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    "we have been trained to vote a certain way"

..the understatement of the year right there.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    blame everyone but themselves "Stop blaming just anybody for the violence in the city of Chicago. Blame the right people, not just white people, but the right people..."

Common theme in blue, entitled, crime ridden communities.

I read that to be "never look inwards and relfect on the trash you just dumped on the ground while walking down the street, or the neighbor you just ripped off, or the store you just stole from" etc...blame whites and the politicians for your situation.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    “The manner in which we have been voting needs to change,” Wendy Pearson, an activist against Chicago school closings, told the room. “I’m here to say to you that we have been trained to vote in a specific manner… we need to start looking at the manner in which our elected officials have been voting… if they have not voted in a manner that is beneficial to you, yours, and your community, then you need to start voting them out.”
    This is pretty significant; looks like someone woke up... I'm just wondering what their definition of "manner that is beneficial to you, yours, and your community" is. Does that mean they want less government interference or more?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Breaking the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. "Dont just blame the White people, blame the right people!"

This is the message in a lot of the socially conscious rap i listen to. Its about rebuilding communities that were dually broken, first by slavery then by urban ghetto mentality.

Listen to Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Mos Def. They are talking about community, faith and political change, not bitches and guns and drugs.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Life is so terrible and they are held down by the politicians and evil Christian Whitey. Last I checked you've always been free to leave and live somewhere else. Yet they stay.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The blind may not be able to see the light, but, if it gets big enough, they will eventually feel the heat of the fire. And it don't care who it burns

from an non-recovering coffeeholic

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    For those unfamiliar w Chi politics, the corruption is at all levels. The alderman who run their wards or precincts essentially have little fiefdoms that they control. City jobs are bought. Friend of mine from the S side told me about their sliding scale. "want this job making X amount, give this much to that guy, want to make more? Give this much to that guy".

Theres a lot of money in all that poverty.

Last edited:

nonattrit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Fort Hood Area
    Amazing how some ethnic communities of Chicago and other urban areas never cease to amaze me. Never mind taking ownership for your own problems just blame the right "Whitey"....so, I'll associate all my crack cooking, sub-teen gangsters, vandalized infrastructure, and by enlarge cesspool living conditions on a color? Your self-imposed ignorance and scapegoat antics are your own demise!
    I grew up in Chicago. I know all too well what welfare cheese and powdered milk taste like. While very appreciated and needed at the time. My family always looked at this as a temporary fix. There had to be a way out. I found a way. I joined the Army at seventeen and never looked back (30 years this summer). With one less mouth to feed, my dad was able to afford training that lead him to a successful career, NRA instructor, as well as premier gunsmith in the Midwest until Agent Orange caught up to him in ’08 - RIP Dad. Oh, we all did this by our own two hands and hard work. No blaming, no F!@#ing handouts, and no free rides - Just determination, self sacrifice, and vision.

rack04

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    amazing how some ethnic communities of chicago and other urban areas never cease to amaze me. Never mind taking ownership for your own problems just blame the right "whitey"....so, i'll associate all my crack cooking, sub-teen gangsters, vandalized infrastructure, and by enlarge cesspool living conditions on a color? Your self-imposed ignorance and scapegoat antics are your own demise!
    i grew up in chicago. I know all too well what welfare cheese and powdered milk taste like. While very appreciated and needed at the time. My family always looked at this as a temporary fix. There had to be a way out. I found a way. I joined the army at seventeen and never looked back (30 years this summer). With one less mouth to feed, my dad was able to afford training that lead him to a successful career, nra instructor, as well as premier gunsmith in the midwest until agent orange caught up to him in ’08 - rip dad. Oh, we all did this by our own two hands and hard work. No blaming, no f!@#ing handouts, and no free rides - just determination, self sacrifice, and vision.

amen!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Amazing how some ethnic communities of Chicago and other urban areas never cease to amaze me. Never mind taking ownership for your own problems just blame the right "Whitey"....so, I'll associate all my crack cooking, sub-teen gangsters, vandalized infrastructure, and by enlarge cesspool living conditions on a color? Your self-imposed ignorance and scapegoat antics are your own demise!
    I grew up in Chicago. I know all too well what welfare cheese and powdered milk taste like. While very appreciated and needed at the time. My family always looked at this as a temporary fix. There had to be a way out. I found a way. I joined the Army at seventeen and never looked back (30 years this summer). With one less mouth to feed, my dad was able to afford training that lead him to a successful career, NRA instructor, as well as premier gunsmith in the Midwest until Agent Orange caught up to him in ’08 - RIP Dad. Oh, we all did this by our own two hands and hard work. No blaming, no F!@#ing handouts, and no free rides - Just determination, self sacrifice, and vision.

And that is how it is done my friend.....also, sorry about your father. Sounds like the world lost a good man.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Damn. God Bless you and your family and thank you for serving.

Top Bottom