• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    He's a drunk and has just served 5 years for multiple DWIs. He was sentenced to many more years than he served so he will be on parole.
    I over heard her talking about having to get an extra phone line installed for him. Could this mean he will be on a ankle device of some sort that requires a phone line?
    Venture Surplus ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If he drives, he will probably have a breath analyzer on his car. I know a guy whose lady friend has one of those. It also takes a picture of the person who is blowing into it. MAJOR PITA!

When I worked for the prison system, a lot of our Offenders had alcohol related sentences. TDCJ will slam them back behind bars in a microsecond! If he violates his parole, his trip back to the lockup will be done in warp drive!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. We all hear stories about how lax TDCJ is on multiple alcohol offenders but that's not what my experience suggests. Don't believe what you see in the media.

Flash

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I called the county parole office and talked to a person who knows about him getting out and they told me he wasn't supposed to be driving.
    I don't want the son of a bitch around my kids, that's for sure

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I called the county parole office and talked to a person who knows about him getting out and they told me he wasn't supposed to be driving.
    I don't want the son of a bitch around my kids, that's for sure
    Did he run someone over? Or just a drunk driver who was caught to many times?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    update.

he got caught DWI again... I guess he is going back in.
    at least he I won't worry about him coming down the street drunk and killing one of my kids.

some men, you just can't reach

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I just don't get it.-- he could have stayed home and had mommy buy him booze and he could get drunker than cooter brown and not get into trouble again. He had been in prison for for several years and just got parole before Christmas and now, he is going back inside.

are some people afraid of freedom? I'd take sitting on the back porch or mowing the lawn, or working at a carwash any day over taking a crap on a stainless steel toilet out in the open in front of 30 people yelling "Agua! Agua! Agua!"

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    ?too bad for him? sink that irresponsible idiot into a pond somewhere where his contribution to society is going into a compost pile.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Who knows? Maybe this time his many years being surrounded by like minded criminals will make him reform and find Jesus and become a missionary or something :rolleyes:

Top Bottom