• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm a little ticked this morning because city hall is flying the flag at half staff to honor the life of Nelson Mandela. Mandela was a Communist and a terrorist who turned South Africa from a (relatively) peaceful, prosperous modern country into a violent, blood-drenched, poor Third World shit hole. Further, his wife before their divorce was a violent, murderous witch who used her "Soccer Team" to "necklace" her political enemies. For those who aren't aware of the term "necklacing", it's probably the most horrific, painful death known to Man. You are bound and a tire is placed around your neck, then soaked in gasoline and set alight. South Africa's crime statistics are seriously under reported so as to not embarrass Mandela or show the extent of South African's penchant for violence and murder. http://www.frontline.org.za/Files/PDF/murder_southafrica (5).pdf Conversely, when Margaret Thatcher died, no flag at half staff or presidential visit. Ghandi was a far greater man who brought independence to India without violence, a lesson the Mandelas and their followers obviously never learned.
    Capitol Armory ad

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Funny how they potray people like him...and then ignore those like Chris Kyle. I never liked him, and everything they potrayed on the news about him was either half truths or out right lies.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Funny how they potray people like him...and then ignore those like Chris Kyle. I never liked him, and everything they potrayed on the news about him was either half truths or out right lies.
    You can blame that on the PC crowd. I'm sure Obama will be hailed as a great leader by future generations, along with Mao, Castro, and Hugo Chavez.

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    Not sure if you called and asked or expressed your displeasure to your local elected officials, but this weekend was also Pearl Harbor Day.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The hardest part will be in seeing the PC crowd turn Mandela into a saint like JFK, RFK, MLK and more recently, Trayvon Martin. These people had serious flaws! At least, that bunch passed on making Ted Kennedy a saint. Mary Jo Kopecne would have something to say about that, for sure.

In the words of my long ago friend in Chicago, Dave L. "Everyone's nice when they're dead."

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    There is a special place in Hell for him.

East Germany (at the behest of the Soviet Union) actively gave Mandela and his African National Congress moral, financial, and military aid.

Mandela used "apartheid" as cover for the violent overthrow of the majority governing institutions to impose a communist regime. He plead guilty to charges of terrorism in 1962.

His incarceration was not as bad as reported. The SA government moved him into a private villa on the mainland, complete with servants, fine wines and food, and a swimming pool. He was not imprisoned, but effectively put on "house arrest."

The left loves to hold him up as South Africa's equal to MLK. MLK never bombed a public building or tortured then killed his white captives (although both tapped a few wenches on their road to fame).

We are almost done as a civil society when American Presidents and members of Congress travel to SA to honor a sadistic killer supported by communist regimes.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    There is a special place in Hell for him.

East Germany (at the behest of the Soviet Union) actively gave Mandela and his African National Congress moral, financial, and military aid.

Mandela used "apartheid" as cover for the violent overthrow of the majority governing institutions to impose a communist regime. He plead guilty to charges of terrorism in 1962.

His incarceration was not as bad as reported. The SA government moved him into a private villa on the mainland, complete with servants, fine wines and food, and a swimming pool. He was not imprisoned, but effectively put on "house arrest."

The left loves to hold him up as South Africa's equal to MLK. MLK never bombed a public building or tortured then killed his white captives (although both tapped a few wenches on their road to fame).

We are almost done as a civil society when American Presidents and members of Congress travel to SA to honor a sadistic killer supported by communist regimes.

Just another proof that we are officially living in 1984.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Some humor...

994084_10153547210115562_874166931_n.jpg

But seriously, Obama can't make Maggie Thatcher's funeral but he can Mandela's? The flags can't be flown at half mast in honor of those Americans lost at Pearl Harbor but it can for Mandela? That's BS...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    BHO is a community organizer, nothing more.

If you're not of the black community, tough turds.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Now i turn the TV on, and all the bush people just exited to hear the boy king. That's why they are were they are. Silly asses

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Now i turn the TV on, and all the bush people just exited to hear the boy king. That's why they are were they are. Silly asses

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It's been covered on all networks since 0200, Oturd will be carried live :mad:

Top Bottom