neos vs jews

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
That just makes me sick.
These people can't even get peace after all these years.
This is more proof that some bleach is needed in the gene pool.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
+ 1......That's just sad. ALL survivors of the Nazi death camps are very brave people.
I wouldn't call them brave, but fortunate. Those that were brave often died trying as was seen in Warsaw. I've been to Dachau and even as a small camp it was impressively inhuman. The Nazis had it down to a science of deception, and those that lived did so by their own fortune and their willingness to survive.

Don't forget it wasn't just Jews that died in the camps. It was POWs, political prisoners, gypsies, homosexuals, partisans, etc. In fact, the Polish prisoners in the picture are wearing Political prisoner patches (red triangle).

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
bleach is needed for the gene pool? geeze lol
im not saying i don't agree but isn't that what they where saying when they ran the concentration camps in the first place? kindof struck me as a strangley worded response... consideringt he subject ;)

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
bleach is needed for the gene pool? geeze lol
im not saying i don't agree but isn't that what they where saying when they ran the concentration camps in the first place? kindof struck me as a strangley worded response... consideringt he subject ;)
"Putting bleach in the gene pool" is not exactly what the Nazis were saying. they were killing innocent people simply for being Jewish or Polish or homosexual, not based on something they did.
In this case he was refering to thinning the herd based on someones actions....i.e. CHOOSING to be a hate mongor. someone receiving mistreatment based on their own actions vs. someone being punished for their race is two different things. I dont think you can compare the two.

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
This is a good reminder evil is still out there. If they would of had guns.... they would of cleaned the gene pool a bit.

Jeff B

May 28, 2008
Flower Mound, TX
Losers. Somebody should have been on hand to shoot something other than airsoft pellets at them.

I cannot fathom making the barbaric actions of a failed regime something to be admired. I suppose the feel like they are soldiers. I have a bulletin for them, real soldiers don't make war on non-combatants or civilians.

Jeff B.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads