neos vs jews

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, May 12, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    That just makes me sick.
    These people can't even get peace after all these years.
    This is more proof that some bleach is needed in the gene pool.

3. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    + 1......That's just sad. ALL survivors of the Nazi death camps are very brave people.

4. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Neo Nazis, Neo Idiots

They wouldn't pull that in front of a bunch of IDF veterans, or in Israel .
    :lolz:

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I wouldn't call them brave, but fortunate. Those that were brave often died trying as was seen in Warsaw. I've been to Dachau and even as a small camp it was impressively inhuman. The Nazis had it down to a science of deception, and those that lived did so by their own fortune and their willingness to survive.

Don't forget it wasn't just Jews that died in the camps. It was POWs, political prisoners, gypsies, homosexuals, partisans, etc. In fact, the Polish prisoners in the picture are wearing Political prisoner patches (red triangle).

6. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I don't even know what to say. That is just plain F'd up.

7. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    bleach is needed for the gene pool? geeze lol
    im not saying i don't agree but isn't that what they where saying when they ran the concentration camps in the first place? kindof struck me as a strangley worded response... consideringt he subject ;)

8. Texan2

Texan2 TGT Addict

Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    "Putting bleach in the gene pool" is not exactly what the Nazis were saying. they were killing innocent people simply for being Jewish or Polish or homosexual, not based on something they did.
    In this case he was refering to thinning the herd based on someones actions....i.e. CHOOSING to be a hate mongor. someone receiving mistreatment based on their own actions vs. someone being punished for their race is two different things. I dont think you can compare the two.:mad0025:

9. Major Woody

Major Woody Active Member

Sep 12, 2008
    This is a good reminder evil is still out there. If they would of had guns.... they would of cleaned the gene pool a bit.

10. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Losers. Somebody should have been on hand to shoot something other than airsoft pellets at them.

I cannot fathom making the barbaric actions of a failed regime something to be admired. I suppose the feel like they are soldiers. I have a bulletin for them, real soldiers don't make war on non-combatants or civilians.

Jeff B.