• ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    That just makes me sick.
    These people can't even get peace after all these years.
    This is more proof that some bleach is needed in the gene pool.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    + 1......That's just sad. ALL survivors of the Nazi death camps are very brave people.

I wouldn't call them brave, but fortunate. Those that were brave often died trying as was seen in Warsaw. I've been to Dachau and even as a small camp it was impressively inhuman. The Nazis had it down to a science of deception, and those that lived did so by their own fortune and their willingness to survive.

Don't forget it wasn't just Jews that died in the camps. It was POWs, political prisoners, gypsies, homosexuals, partisans, etc. In fact, the Polish prisoners in the picture are wearing Political prisoner patches (red triangle).

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    bleach is needed for the gene pool? geeze lol
    im not saying i don't agree but isn't that what they where saying when they ran the concentration camps in the first place? kindof struck me as a strangley worded response... consideringt he subject ;)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    bleach is needed for the gene pool? geeze lol
    im not saying i don't agree but isn't that what they where saying when they ran the concentration camps in the first place? kindof struck me as a strangley worded response... consideringt he subject ;)

"Putting bleach in the gene pool" is not exactly what the Nazis were saying. they were killing innocent people simply for being Jewish or Polish or homosexual, not based on something they did.
    In this case he was refering to thinning the herd based on someones actions....i.e. CHOOSING to be a hate mongor. someone receiving mistreatment based on their own actions vs. someone being punished for their race is two different things. I dont think you can compare the two.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    This is a good reminder evil is still out there. If they would of had guns.... they would of cleaned the gene pool a bit.

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Losers. Somebody should have been on hand to shoot something other than airsoft pellets at them.

I cannot fathom making the barbaric actions of a failed regime something to be admired. I suppose the feel like they are soldiers. I have a bulletin for them, real soldiers don't make war on non-combatants or civilians.

Jeff B.

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    But the same spirit that kept them alive back then was still evident among the survivors who fought with the cowards who desecrated the memory of their dead comrades.
    This says much about the character of the survivors, who are mostly in their 80s and 90s today. These elderly were able to rout the cowardly hate mongers.

Now if only these same survivors had been allowed to own guns 75 years ago, today there would be 30 million Jews in the world rather than 12 million.

Texas1911 is correct that it wasn't just Jews in these camps and the Holocaust is not strictly a Jewish story, however the Jews were singled out for the very worst treatment and we know of Jews who survived simply because the were able to obtain a uniform top with a different color triangle, red for communist for instance, so they were treated differently.

If we have enough area TFT members that are interested, I can arrange a private tour of Holocaust Museum Houston. I did this for some members on another gun board, we all went to the range after the tour. All said it was a memorable afternoon. (Leading a tour is very demanding so I usually decompress afterward with either margarita therapy or a range trip, not necessarily in that order.)

If you are interested in a private TGT tour, I'd like a minimum of 8 - 10, or just want to know when I'm next leading public drop-in tours, send me a PM with your email and I'll put you on my mailing list for upcoming tours.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Neo-nazis/losers one and all

Between the neo-nazis and the muslim balkanization of Europe, there seems little hope for plain old peace and dignity there. With always unfriendly Russia plotting and planning for world power, former communists in power, aiding and abetting Iran with nuclear ambitions, it is disgusting.

And with our inner enemies of the old American Republic now in power it appears more balkanization in store for us here, the damned doors are wide open and the Southern Border a laughing matter with so few ICE there to seal the border. Washington doesn't want the invaders stopped, they want the future votes. They are aware that conservative ideals can and are being diluted, population wise...:patriot:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom