Network Wants Investigation Into 'Impossible' Ratings Gain at Fox News

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by AcidFlashGordon, Oct 13, 2013.

1. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon TGT Addict

MSNBC Laugher: Network Wants Investigation Into 'Impossible' Ratings Gain at Fox News | Independent Journal Review

This is just too good to pass up. The PMSNBC president thinks that Fox News has pulled some kind of trick? What an effin' idiot.

Let the investigation begin. That way this libiturd ******* will find out that more people think his network is nothing but garbage.

Or maybe he's just pissed off because his douchebag network doesn't have anyone as hot as this....

[​IMG]

2. Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy TGT Addict

May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You ever read Megyn Kelly's resume...talk about IMPRESSIVE and she has had 3 kids, models and like men, Texas men!

3. Mitch34

Mitch34 New Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Aurora, CO
    Rachel seems to have a face for talk radio and I do not say that to be cruel. As an example, I am a male who is as visually pleasing as Rachel, and I should never be shown on TV. Perhaps I would sicken the healthy, female demographic who watches the network.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  4. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known

Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    I always like the old quote about Fox News

"Fox News managed to capitalize on a niche market. Half the country"

5. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    I tend to watch Fox more then others but it's more for entertainment/pretty ladies plus I never forget they are simply playing a role, I suspect most Fox commentators vote Democrat. Would be rare to find a conservative in New York/DC or more unlikely a conservative journalist.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  6. PhulesAu

PhulesAu Well-Known

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Me thinks you are on to them.