• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    NEVER CHEAT ON A SOUTHERN WOMAN!

A Southern wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman. With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood power, she dragged him by the willy down the stairs, out the backdoor, and into the tool shed out back of the barn. She put his hoo-ha in a vice, then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up an old carpenter's saw. The banged up cheater was terrified, and hollered, 'Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty saw, are you? The wife put the saw in her husband's hand and said...... 'Nope. I'm gonna set this old shed on fire. You do whatever you want.

Capitol Armory ad

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    HAHAHAHAHA....I think that's a bit closer to what my wife would do to me than the super-glue thread...LOL

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    I think shorts needs to be reported to Bobama, that sounds like there could be a threat to all MANkind in there somewhere!:patriot::patriot:

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    NEVER CHEAT ON A SOUTHERN WOMAN!

A Southern wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed withanother woman.With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cuttingfirewood power, she dragged him by the willy down the stairs, out the backdoor, and into the tool shed out back of the barn.She put his hoo-ha in a vice, then secured it tightly and removed thehandle. Next she picked up an old carpenter's saw.The banged up cheater was terrified, and hollered, 'Stop! Stop! You'renot gonna cut it off with that rusty saw, are you? The wife put the saw in her husband's hand and said...... 'Nope.I'm gonna set this old shed on fire. You do whatever you want.

My humble dos centavos advice would be if you are going to cheat, dont own a saw or a vice. Borrow your neighbors
    Other side is dont cheat

Ill tell You a story sometime about a guy that thought it was safe half way round the world. True Story. I used to do business with him. Houston business man that had a whole nother family and the wifey found pics on the camcorder.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    My humble dos centavos advice would be if you are going to cheat, dont own a saw or a vice. Borrow your neighbors
    Other side is dont cheat

Ill tell You a story sometime about a guy that thought it was safe half way round the world. True Story. I used to do business with him. Houston business man that had a whole nother family and the wifey found pics on the camcorder.

One woman is more than enough, let alone a whole family. Why in the world anyone cheats is beyond me, but to have a whole second family...geesh. However, I'd love to hear the story!

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    One woman is more than enough, let alone a whole family. Why in the world anyone cheats is beyond me, but to have a whole second family...geesh. However, I'd love to hear the story!
    Remind me this weekend and I will tell it to you. I wont use his real name as he is still down there and if you drive I-45 north you pass his business I am trying to get the yard ready to mow in the am and then fire the smoker up in the am I am a little busy right now. It is a funny story, right now I cant relate it very well. {maybe too much cerveza?, NAHHH}

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I had to laugh on Monday. I was outside doing some tree trimming with my saw. All I thought about while tearing through the wood was "ouch, that would hurt" :P

Top Bottom