• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daley_G

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Cypress
    About a month ago, the wife told me someone in the neighborhood posted a practically new flat-top griddle for $150. Mildly curious, I looked into it a bit more and found that originally these go for over $300 and this one had only been used once or twice. Came with a bunch of nice accessories too, so I figured I was getting a decent deal. Well, in this past month, there haven't been too many nights we've gone without using it! I've done everything from grilled veggies to regular and turkey burgers to grilled shrimp to even breakfast. I love this thing more than I ever imagined I would! Here's a pic:

1651696542420.png
    Gun Zone Deals

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Somebody in the neighborhood posted a huge Blackstone flat top for sale. I'd never seen one plus it had 3 "drawers" below the controls for something.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    About a month ago, the wife told me someone in the neighborhood posted a practically new flat-top griddle for $150. Mildly curious, I looked into it a bit more and found that originally these go for over $300 and this one had only been used once or twice. Came with a bunch of nice accessories too, so I figured I was getting a decent deal. Well, in this past month, there haven't been too many nights we've gone without using it! I've done everything from grilled veggies to regular and turkey burgers to grilled shrimp to even breakfast. I love this thing more than I ever imagined I would! Here's a pic:

View attachment 317851
    Breakfast for 1

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I’m not sure about now, but when I bought one about a year ago, the Blackstones were sold out everywhere.

So I got a Royal Gourmet from Home Depot. It’s a quality unit, was in stock, and is a little bit cheaper, too.

It did arrive in a box that looked tore-up.
    There was a small blem on one of the side panels…a phone call to customer service and I got 40% off, so I’m only into this thing for around $250

36fe47986b40f00fe0b7c66cd138ecdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I purchased this camp chef b/c the griddle can be removed and regular grates are housed below for flame-grilling... I'll have you know, I've used the flame grill once in about 4 years. The fkat-top is unmatchable!!
    a99d463d0a18ac5b70d03f56be660dc8.jpg

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom