• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    If we sign up for that carbine class I'll probably start a build. Mind me asking what budget range you set for this one?

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Youre going to love the SD3G if you haven't shot one before. Not the best for shooting groups but for quick firing theyre awesome. If youre not set on a muzzle device yet check out this one
    https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1684
    Ive been very happy with it and the price is nice. Reduces recoil pretty good while still suppressing the flash good as well. I like the seekings bolt release since its larger and has good knurling but the mag release is too smooth for a rifle that gets used hard.

I use AAC 51T brakes for an M4-2000 coming soon.

I'm not really digging the SD3G trigger. May trade for a SSA-E. I'll put a few rounds down it first but I aggressively prep triggers and you can't prep this trigger at all. This trigger is the kind that makes you slap it and that's now how I shoot.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I use AAC 51T brakes for an M4-2000 coming soon.

I'm not really digging the SD3G trigger. May trade for a SSA-E. I'll put a few rounds down it first but I aggressively prep triggers and you can't prep this trigger at all. This trigger is the kind that makes you slap it and that's now how I shoot.
    Well that's basically the purpose of that trigger. Its built for very quick trigger engagement so you can have really fast shots. It works well for my 14.5" build but Ive got an SSA-E on my 300BLK that I wanted more precision in. Definitely two totally different triggers for sure. Atleast with geissele you get most of your money back out them.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    If I had answered the phone in time, he probably would not have bought that trigger, so it's all my fault anyway. LOL

Yeah. You responded after I bought it.

I wish they made something in between the SSA-E and the SD3G. I like a single stage, but, maybe with some movement.

Top Bottom