• AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    A single-stage with movement.....uhh, that's called a two-stage. LOL

Maybe.

By movement I'm talking a little pre-travel and maybe .020 to release the sear. It's got ZERO pre-travel and it takes maybe a thousandth or two to release the sear. Even with the 4.5lbs hammer spring in it, someone like me who aggressively preps the trigger even when shooting fast, it's still to quick to let go. The pull isn't too light. All my 1911's have had 2.5-3.0lbs triggers that still allow you to prep them before the shot brakes because you've generally got .018-.022 worth of hammer hook to get through. This trigger fires the first thousandth it moves. It's not too light. Just too crisp.

The SSA-E in my Ruger allows a good prep but the weight is pretty high for what I like. Maybe a lbs or 1.5lbs too high. SSA-E has too much weight and perfect creep and pre-travel. SD3G has ZERO creep, no pre-travel and a good weight, too.

I know what I want. Just don't know who has it.

Last edited:

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Pete sent me some Foliage Green PMAGS. Starting look really good now.

4BO8A8G.jpg

I'm really getting excited to CeraKote it in Foliage Green.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Wilson barrel will be here Monday. I ordered a 5.56 NM barrel and they sent me a 300blk.

I I also ordered a Young MFG NM BCG and Rainier sent me one and it wouldn't fit in any of my uppers. So it got sent back and another one should be back to me sometime this week.

So, hopefully by next weekend I'll be test firing. Then in the first week of November I go to SA for Foliage Cerakoting.

Top Bottom