• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    Don’t get too excited it’s from Keltec, so it may just be vaporware for years. It uses 5.7 Ammo.

It runs on the FN P90 rifle mag.

The top hinges up and forward to load mags. I had a pic, but the file was too large.

794726B4-C6EA-496F-9420-7CE1CCCB5426.png
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That's a retard special. Open the top cover, sounds like they were trying to find a way around a few FN patents.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    That's a retard special. Open the top cover, sounds like they were trying to find a way around a few FN patents.
    Most certainly, to be sure.
    Others have been looking for ways around FN/Browning patents for a century - my personal favorite is Winchester’s model 1911SL shotgun “the widow maker.”

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I'll give Kel-Tec credit for trying to be innovative but this thing looks like an ergonomic and logistical nightmare. With an MSRP of $995 it's going to be a tough sell unless they find a way to attach a brace and at that point you're looking at P90/CMMG Banshee territory.
    ETA: If they added a CMR-30 style stock it would add some validity to the design.

Last edited:

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I'll give Kel-Tec credit for trying to be innovative but this thing looks like an ergonomic and logistical nightmare. With an MSRP of $995 it's going to be a tough sell unless they find a way to attach a brace and at that point you're looking at P90/CMMG Banshee territory.
    ETA: If they added a CMR-30 style stock it would add some validity to the design.

reminds me a bit of the Calico that was out awhile back....

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I will just stick with the CP33 I just bought. It is wild looking enough on its own and can also hold 50 rounds with the extension.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Still no Keltec Tec 9 remake that's been rumored for years, but George puts his money behind this? I hope he has enough to get by when these don't sell. Dude's letting Masterpiece Arms make a killing by not releasing a newer Tec 9. MA has the market cornered on ghetto blasters. Their 5.7 also isn't as goofy, which says a lot.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    With a Draco AK or AR pistol running 3-5 pounds and $600-900, people will still go for it, especially when they make a brace for it. I bet if Hi-Point made a long barrel pistol and threw a brace on it, they could double their sales!

Top Bottom