• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    I stopped off at the Academy a while ago and they had plenty of ammo and I didn't appear to have any limits on it except for .22s which were kept behind the gun counter. Limit on .22 was 1 bulk pack or 2 smaller boxes.

ammo_zps7afe241b.jpg

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I stopped off at the Academy a while ago and they had plenty of ammo and I didn't appear to have any limits on it except for .22s which were kept behind the gun counter. Limit on .22 was 1 bulk pack or 2 smaller boxes.

ammo_zps7afe241b.jpg

Awesome, I plan on swinging by after work. Got a flyer in the mail said first 100 people in line tomorrow at 8 for the grand opening get a free pair of crocs lmao.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just left there, lots of people but that's probably obvious. Lots of ammo, prices aren't the greatest but meh. Had a lot of 9mm behind the counter too but idk if they have limits and lots of 22 but it seems there's no more bricks for sale just bricks they're breaking up to sell the single boxes. Didn't care since I'm not hurting but they did have CCI Stingers so I snagged two boxes, can never have enough of that.

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    dragged my daughter with me after she got out of school. place was packed so grabbed 2 Tapco 30 round mags and bailed. got my lower pats kit in today but need a long enough Allen wrench to put my grip on.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Swung by Academy in Portland tonight after work, people have definitely cleaned out the target handgun ammo lol, there were a few 50rd boxes of .22 on the shelf behind the counter though. Not many people there today but I overheard one of the gun counter leads telling another customer who was looking for a specific caliber (I believe 25ACP) that they've been swamped being a new store and Christmas just passing that they have about 8 pallets of ammo in the back that hasn't been touched yet. Said they were supposed to get to it this weekend since the holiday rush is over and to check back Monday, just a heads up for anyone looking for something.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom