• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No Charlie. More California folks are moving here and bringing their liberal antigun mindset with them. Look at Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas. The bills being introduced in the legislature for next session are pretty good indication of the direction Texas may head if the California-minds are not educated.

Which is why I am posting here. Dont let the
    Californians who are anti gun push you into
    a corner. And dont forget that not all Californians are anti-gun. Its not easy livjng
    behind the lines in enemy territory.
    ARJ Defense ad

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yuppers Ranger, here's an exStupidfornian fighting nail and tooth beating back Libtards here in the great state of Texas!! :usflag:

As would I, if I move to Texas. I am a bit worried about your new state since its infected with democratic libtards and illegal Mexicans, who vote Democrat, just like here on Kookafornia, however.

Clinton got 43.24 percent of the popular vote, while Trump got 52.23 percent for the popular vote. That's closer then I like to see. Yes I know that Hill-bitch didn't get any electoral votes from Texas, but those percentages could even up in the coming years, as the older generation dies out, and I ain't a young man either.

Frankly I am tired of fighting the good fight here. Yes, Kaleeforneeya (using Arnold Schwarzenegger's
    pronunciation) is doomed to an almost total ban of firearms and ammunition, given enough time. Maybe they will let us have Red Ryder BB guns, as long as we dont put each others eyes out!! To hell with that BS!

This is why 90 percent of us wont bother to register any guns or ammo, and we will keep our large magazines, since we know where this "show" is headed in the long run. Why should we submit to any illegitimate government an/or it's illegitimate unconstitutional "laws"?

Simple: We will not do so. We are the three percent who started the American Revolution. We will die, before we comply.

gun-control.jpg

Last edited:

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The first Obama election just over 46 percent of Texans who voted, voted for Obama.

That is very sad news to read indeed. I would have thought it would be much less then that in Texas.

You have GOT to get the butt-sitters who think they are safe from these Marxist-Communists out to vote, next election. That's part of the problem we have here and why we are in such a mess.

Gun-owners who expect the NRA and various other pro-gun organizations to do all heavy lifting, while they just think it wont effect them. Perhaps they dont care for "black rifles", but all the hunters here in the land of fruits and nuts are going to have to buy a license to buy ammo for that bolt-action deer rifle or that 12 gauge shotgun they have for hunting birds, not to mention all the people who like plinking with a .22 long rifle.

Man, times have really changed here. When I was a kid they'd sell you .22 LR's cartridges, if you were known to the dealer or at about 12 to 15. I couldn't tell you how many times I have shot a .22 rifle but it got to be at least 100K or more rounds, since I am from the baby-boomer generation and California isn't like is it now, as it was then, at all.

Even now you can still pick up a box of shotgun shells right off the shelf, and in some places rifle cartridges, and take it up to the cashier to buy it. After Jan 1, 2018 that ammunition will all be locked up permanently.

AR-15-MOLON-LABE.jpg

Top Bottom