Hurley's Gold

New (at least to me) Gun Store in Lake Houston/Humble area.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, discovered from the business card that those Colt Double Eagles from another thread are owned and on display at a local gun store I did not know was open. Stopped by there today and recognized a lot of the inventory from last weekends show, and some of the guys also. They are the guys that have the old west antiques, artifcats, and cowboy guns that usually set up on the west wall, near the back at the Pasadena shows. I have seen them at other shows also, notable for their period western wear.

Good news (other than another close gun store) is that they do $10 transfers! Which is unusual for a storefront location in my area.

They also have a gunsmith on staff.

Modern rifles and pistols were on display along with used guns.

Had some police trade ins, Sigs, Smiths, and those Colts.

The antiques were on display also.

Here is their information if anyone is interested in stopping by. They are on the north side of FM-1960 3/4 mile before the lake when traveling east.

P7230053.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

firefree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Crosby
    I stopped by last Saturday. They were closed to go to the gunshow. I'm also happy to have a store in the area. I hope that $10 transfer is not just a promotion. I pray they are busy enough to hire someone for the store on show days.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    If I were closer, I'd go by and check them out. I've seen a lot of their listings on TexasGunTrader, and they mention that they're a new gun store.

Top Bottom