New B-Ho presidential library looks like a .........

ShootWhenICan

Apr 5, 2012
Houston
His presidential library looks like a d*ck.
How funny.

[h=2]Report: Hawaii Already Vying For Obama Library[/h]
libraryobama.jpg

via The Hill

Hawaii is pushing to be the home of the Obama presidential library, according to a report Saturday by the Associated Press.

With the approval of Gov. Neil Abercrombie (D), University of Hawaii professor Robert Perkinson is coordinating a statewide campaign with a budget granted by the university. According to the report, Abercrombie has talked with President Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng and to Obama’s childhood friend Bobby Titcomb about his plans.

His presidential library looks like a d*ck.
How funny.

Report: Hawaii Already Vying For Obama Library

libraryobama.jpg

via The Hill

Hawaii is pushing to be the home of the Obama presidential library, according to a report Saturday by the Associated Press.

With the approval of Gov. Neil Abercrombie (D), University of Hawaii professor Robert Perkinson is coordinating a statewide campaign with a budget granted by the university. According to the report, Abercrombie has talked with President Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng and to Obama’s childhood friend Bobby Titcomb about his plans.
Well, Obuttfuck IS a dick (as well as a lying sack) so it would only be right that any "presidential" library for him would reflect that fact. :evil:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
May 23, 2013
17 Oaks Ranch
I would love it if they put it in Hawaii.

We don't need that crap on the mainland.
I am with you bro.

Been haunting the Goodwill stores to find a TV that is CHEAP but works. When I do gonna buy it, put in out in the yard, turn it on and wait on a Press conf, pull out my shot gun or maybe my AR 10 or 44 mag and blow that friggen TV from here to kingdom come.

ShootWhenICan

Apr 5, 2012
Houston

London

The advocate's Devil.
TGT Supporter
Sep 28, 2010
Twilight Zone
How much of a library can you make for copies of The Communist Manifesto, Rules for Radicals, and coloring books?

Top Bottom