APOD Firearms

New Bexar County Court 13 Judge Rosie Gonzalez has her flag behind a Bexar County court room bench

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    A & P,

Your logical, reasoned approached won't cut it with the dem/commie homo cult.

Be of good cheer though.

There's more of us than them.

Right now, they're just louder......we like civility, but that'll have to be abandoned to be heard.

F them!!!!!
    Military Camp

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    In fact, why do you have to check the ethnicity and race boxes on the 4473? Especially since we cannot profile or collect and act on useful statistics regarding race in crimes? Oops. Getting off topic a bit.

Ya.
    Off topic but that part of the form irks me every single time I see it. (not often enough).

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    There is something inherently wrong with a lifestyle or organizational belief when one has to announce it constantly to the society and the world.
    QFPosterity

Thats a sharp thought.

I thought you wanted color blind society so why do you daily remind me that you're different? In fact, why do you have to check the ethnicity and race boxes on the 4473? Especially since we cannot profile or collect and act on useful statistics regarding race in crimes? Oops. Getting off topic a bit.
    I dont think so.....:green:

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    From the TEXAS CODE OF JUDICIAL CONDUCT: Canon 2: Avoiding Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All of the Judge’s Activities A. A judge shall comply with the law and should act at all times in a manner that promotes public confidence in the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary. B. A judge shall not allow any relationship to influence judicial conduct or judgment. A judge shall not lend the prestige of judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge or others; nor shall a judge convey or permit others to convey the impression that they are in a special position to influence the judge. A judge shall not testify voluntarily as a character witness.

(3) A judge shall require order and decorum in proceedings before the judge.

(5) A judge shall perform judicial duties without bias or prejudice.

(6) A judge shall not, in the performance of judicial duties, by words or conduct manifest bias or prejudice, including but not limited to bias or prejudice based upon race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status, and shall not knowingly permit staff, court officials and others subject to the judge's direction and control to do so. (7) A judge shall require lawyers in proceedings before the court to refrain from manifesting, by words or conduct, bias or prejudice based on race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status against parties, witnesses, counsel or others. This requirement does not preclude legitimate advocacy when any of these factors is an issue in the proceeding.

Canon 4: Conducting the Judge's Extra-Judicial Activities to Minimize the Risk of Conflict with Judicial Obligations A. Extra-Judicial Activities in General. A judge shall conduct all of the judge's extrajudicial activities so that they do not: (1) cast reasonable doubt on the judge's capacity to act impartially as a judge; or

There's a bunch more... basically, I can find a LOT of reasons that none of what she's doing seems kosher... of course, a good, or horrible, attorney could fight any of those reasons, too...

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    In the most pure and ignorant and optimistic interpretation, I'll say that the rainbow flag that stands for homosexuality is just that. Homosexuality is just sexual attraction. It's not political (although 99% are dems).

I know this wasn't your salient point but I reject that premise. It's a form of identification which has morphed into a political bloc, the LGBT movement. A cursory Google search will show that this is embraced by the LGBT community as a political symbol.

I am what one might consider an ally in the sense that I don't have a problem with equal rights for the LGBT community including the right to marry. But I do not embrace the flag or symbolism at all because of its tie in with Leftist identity politics.

Just my $0.02.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I know this wasn't your salient point but I reject that premise. It's a form of identification which has morphed into a political bloc, the LGBT movement. A cursory Google search will show that this is embraced by the LGBT community as a political symbol.

I am what one might consider an ally in the sense that I don't have a problem with equal rights for the LGBT community including the right to marry. But I do not embrace the flag or symbolism at all because of its tie in with Leftist identity politics.

Just my $0.02.

100% agree.

If it were just a lifestyle, why fly the flag in a court room?

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Too bad there isn't a straight flag we could make her fly too. Just to keep things fair and balanced of course.

Oh wait she due to recent Decisions by the Pentagon they don't allow gays in there so maybe the Secretary of defense's flag wood work.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Army1911,

How many MORE so-called LBGTQ service-members that were either blackmailed into or CHOSE to betray the USA do we have to have to get the message that being a deviant in uniform is a POOR risk??

yours, satx

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    tenor (45).gif

Attachments

• tenor (45).gif
      tenor (45).gif
      190.5 KB · Views: 495

LoneStarTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Update: Texas State Commission on Judicial Conduct ordered she remove a rainbow flag, a pen, eyeglasses and a mouse pad with rainbow patterns, along with a serape. She told NBC News that the commission's decision in his favor are "homophobia in its most transparent, clear definition."

God bless Texas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Bexar county used to just be part of the "golden triangle". Now, they are just part of the Rainbow/Leftist triangle.

Next up in San Antonio - micturition and defecation in the streets followed by camping in the parks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom