Guns International

New Blood gang initiation tactic. Watch yourselves out there folks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    This sort of fits into the "Survival" portion of this forum but I'm going to post here just in case. It's been spreading like wildfire on Facebook and other sites. Not sure if this is credible or not (most likely not) but if so, I'm definitely going to be more aware and keep my Glock within arm's reach while in my truck as I usually do :twin:

It's a habit for me to let people know if their lights are off and I'm not going to stop doing it (especially here in College Station) but I wouldn't put it past those miscreant gang members to pull something like this.

Keep your guns close, your wits closer, and a bullet in the chamber.

1377110_10153287374745467_230616209_n.jpg
    Guns International

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Still smart to be aware though. Gangs have changed a lot in the last 20 years.

When their leadership gets locked up/killed, they get really violent.

Exactly. I know gangs aren't popular where I live but there are still wannabe gangbangers who commit atrocious crimes in the name of the 'hood and your common criminals who pose a threat. You can never be too cautious.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    That's been debunked. The best thing you can do is keep an eye on your mirrors, and if you think you're being followed, make 4 left or right turns in a row (so you're making a circle). If they're still on you after the final turn, keep your gun close, call the local police station and let them know you're on the way with a follower.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's been debunked. The best thing you can do is keep an eye on your mirrors, and if you think you're being followed, make 4 left or right turns in a row (so you're making a circle). If they're still on you after the final turn, keep your gun close, call the local police station and let them know you're on the way with a follower.

Also watch out for the bump...rob and run.

Criminals count on their victims to do the civilized thing and pull over and exchange insurance and wait for the cops when we get rear ended. They have other plans.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, that one has been out. The best you can do is pull over, lock your doors, call the cops, and watch your surroundings with your gun near by.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Yea, that one has been out. The best you can do is pull over, lock your doors, call the cops, and watch your surroundings with your gun near by.

I would suggest that pulling over and locking your doors makes you a stationary target. Continuing on the road keeping at posted speed or less would be a better option.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I would suggest that pulling over and locking your doors makes you a stationary target. Continuing on the road keeping at posted speed or less would be a better option.

If you're wrong, you just left the scene of an accident. If you're sitting there and see someone get crazy, you can always tear outta there.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I remember hearing about the headlight deal in highschool 20 years ago.

Not a major concern but we must all stay alert at all times. Anything can happen.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hey, this stuff happens! When I was teaching in the High School, a Hispanic kid walked up to me and punched me in the gut. He didn't say a word....he just hit me. He got the first one in and rared back for another one. I blocked it. Turned out to be some sort of initiation.

Flash

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I think that if you just truly felt it was a dangerous area, you could call 911 to report the accident, and then let them know you're going to a safer area.

Top Bottom