[New Braunfels] Italian made, Diamond I Daly NRA Commemorative 3" 12 ga O/U w/5 choke

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Italian made, DIamond I Daly NRA Commemorative 3" 12 gauge O/U w/5 chokes - $600/trade

As shown, this has some nice engraving on the receiver. Selective trigger w/auto-ejectors. NRA logo on bottom of receiver, and some REALLY nice wood (walnut) on the stock! has a subtle but elegantly engraved silver action featuring a single selective trigger and automatic ejectors. Chrome-lined barrels, includes (5) chokes (which can be interchanged w/Remchokes as I understand), and the Schnabel forearm really sets the gun apart from many other O/U's. Brass bead front sight, vent ribbed 28" barrels - includes carry case w/resettable combination (yes, I have the instructions for resetting the combo.)

Can bring the shotgun to the Bexar Range tomorrow if you want to see it in person. My cash price is, I think, pretty fair - so please don't offer me a $700 retail valued used gun in trade.....:cool:

100_0563_zpsea6e0fbc.jpg

100_0562_zps71ba6c42.jpg

100_0558_zps53effc6c.jpg

100_0556_zps860d56fe.jpg

Last edited:

Nates0819

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    FT Hood TX
    i want it! it says you have exceeded your inbox quota so i cannot PM you. could you call me at 512-810-1260 (mike)
    that is my uncle who is actually buying it. if thats ok with you, i will be to busy with my up coming deployment to take a ride out there. if thats an issue just PM me and we can work something out

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, not sold after all......

Guys, please - when you say you're gonna take it, stay true to your word - especially don't wait for me to call to make final arrangements, THEN tell me "you were gonna call me...."

OIF2

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hill Country
    Well, not sold after all......

Guys, please - when you say you're gonna take it, stay true to your word - especially don't wait for me to call to make final arrangements, THEN tell me "you were gonna call me...."

Sounds a little fishy to me..."too busy with my up coming deployment to take a ride out there". Glad you didn't get stiffed.
    Bob

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    For the record, I've done business with Nates0819 on more than one occasion recently, and he's always been great to deal with.

Nates0819

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    FT Hood TX
    [New Braunfels] Italian made, Diamond I Daly NRA Commemorative 3" 12 ga O/U w/5

Thank you! He told me he wanted it 100% then his buddy talked him out of it. He said it was over priced. I told him it was an excellent deal. Sorry he backed out.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Thank you! He told me he wanted it 100% then his buddy talked him out of it. He said it was over priced. I told him it was an excellent deal. Sorry he backed out.

Well, then, sir - he DID lie to me - and I don't appreciate it in any way, shape or form. He said his wife bought him one unknown to him, so rather than take IT back he was going to renege on our agreement but "hadn't gotten around to calling me about it."

Again - not your fault, because it wasn't your deal - but were I you, I'd be reluctant to ever speak for him again - because it's pretty obvious that he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom