• ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Hey guys.

One of our members "krazykat" is putting together a new forum about New Braunfels, Texas. (For those of you that are not from Central Texas... New Braunfels is a great place to be) It is going to be all about the city and its attractions.

Anybody interested in having a look and helping get it off of the ground would probably be appreciated!:D

NEW BRAUNFELS FORUM

Thanks for your time.
    JIM
    Gun Zone Deals

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Is "The Rust" in New Braunfels? I get turkey breast from them at every gun show at the Goerge R. Brown here in Houston. I'd like to order online from them.

krazykat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Thanks for the shout out. I grew up going to NB every year. I love that town. One of these days, I plan on retiring there.

I couldn't find a decent forum for the town, so I started my own. I tried promoting it earlier, but it didn't get off of the ground. Maybe it will this time. The problem I have is that it is a freebie forum. I've tried to get it listed with the search engines, but they don't seem to crawl the freebies due to a lack of meta tags. If it grows and I see interest in it, I will eventually build a full fledge site with all the bells and whistles.

Please pass the link on to your friends. Thanks.

If you have any ideas on how to get it off the ground, I'm open to any suggestions.

You can also be a friend at our MySpace page.

myspace.com/nbforum

Top Bottom