New Bulls eye team for the North Austin and ........

Discussion in 'Training & Competition' started by Big country, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Okay so the shot gun competition sign up didn't go over well. I Have been asked to start a new North Austin and North of Austin handgun bulls eye team I need some volunteers and some ideas on where to shoot up here. I'm thinking Stan's cuz it is closer to me. ;) J/k Anywhere that will meet the yardage requirement will do for the first go around for this team. I'm thinking Eagle Peak, I know it is a bad name around here but we need a range. Unless someone lives around here with a really big backyard. So Lets get a team together and beat the socks off of DFW. :happy0001::texas:

2. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Big, If you don't want to use Eagle Peak, and have trouble finding a place to shoot, let me know. Your team would be welcome on my range. MG

3. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Thanks, usmcpmi If the team gets formed we might need to take you up on that at some point. :happy0001:
    As for the rest of you guys up north come on down your the next contestant on the TGT bulls eye comp against DFW, Austin, And Houston. We need to get this thing off the ground and get some rounds down range so we can commence to dominate the competition. :rofl:

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Ohhhhhhh, I see how it is now!!!
    usmcpmi you will invite the BIG C out but not us DFW folks and we offered to bring the BBQ!
    WELL!!!
    See if we let you win another match!!!!!:rofl:

5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    :rofl::rofl: :tongueout::tongueout:

6. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    This is why we need to shoot against the DFW so bad. So come on Guys and Gals from the north Austin and North of Austin area lets give those folks up there a good reason to be jealous. LOL :happy0001:

7. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Mad, Sorry to have left you out.... I just figgured it would be a little out of the way to "swing by.." and spill some lead:fighting0010:....I've been trying to get Big to start a 2nd Austin team, but looks like he has other ideas:gotme:.... I would really like to start a "East of Austin" team. The Austin team #1 has all good shooters on it and we should really spread the wealth around:fighting0002:....So if I can get a few more people to commit to an East team, I will be in that.. But the BBQ sounds good. Maybe toward the end of the year we can have a shoot off and eat too.:banger: Of course if you are in the area let me know and I'll be more than happy to have you over... MG:patriot:

8. kerryp

kerryp Active Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Well you know I'm in on the East of Austin team....

9. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Where East or North for that matter? If we're talking outskirts I might be able to swing down for a little fun.

10. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Hey the 2nd Austin team would be great to just a team. We need another team for Austin so we can show Mo what real shooting is all about. :rofl: J/K Mo But Austin north Austin whatever, a shooting team.:rofl::rofl: