New Bulls eye team for the North Austin and ........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I live in south Austin.

I'm working next Sunday unfortunately. I'm not off that Sunday (Aug 2nd) until 3:30pm, though I would be available in the evening after that.

x12aesq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2009
    On US 77 kind of north of I-10
    What's the course of fire?

I used to be a bulls-eye shooter about a million years ago, and we shot conventional outdoor pistol three gun matches ("2700"). I still have my match .45, though my trusty High Standard Victor broke again. Sounds like you folks are talking about some different course of fire, though?

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Sig, the place they were talking about meeting is in leander off 183. We could probably agree on something closer to you...

X12aesq... I can't help you with that. I don't know anything about this. You could probably ask sig_fiend or big country.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Hoji, I'm looking to start a new team out in Bastrop County area. Depending on where in East Austin you are, we are a short ride out Hwy.71. (PS. It's more about people not having to travel as far than being from a certain area...) MG

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    North Austin/Leander Bullseye team

So, if SIG fiend gets the message, I am fine driving into or near Austin to meet n' eat . I recommend Texican at Lakeline mall, kinda a halfway point although still way North. Otherwise Jardin will work for me if it's just Big & BW. Ya'll let me know, I'm flexible - Texmex

markas70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Austin
    I would like to get in on this also, I can be an alternate if need be. Im in north Austin, well north Lamar and Braker Ln.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I would like to get in on this also, I can be an alternate if need be. Im in north Austin, well north Lamar and Braker Ln.

So, if SIG fiend gets the message, I am fine driving into or near Austin to meet n' eat . I recommend Texican at Lakeline mall, kinda a halfway point although still way North. Otherwise Jardin will work for me if it's just Big & BW. Ya'll let me know, I'm flexible - Texmex
    Cool! I was starting to think this was not going to come together. I wouldn't mind meeting around the mall. I'm also good with Round rock or somewhere off of 35 in North Austin. Lets get sig feind to chime in and we'll get this thing set up.

Top Bottom