• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    I am a Harris County resident and sent my CHL application in around the 2008 holidays. It was delivered to TX DPS 12/24/08 per USPS, check was cashed 1/5/09, DPS acknowledgment letter was dated 1/16/09, and the application was approved per the website on 4/10/09!

Still waiting for the plastic in the mail - but I am pumped that it came so quickly.
    Gun Zone Deals

mpolk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Waco, Texas
    The FNP9 is the best pistol I have ever used. Extremely accurate and never a glitch and the ease of take down and cleaning is amazing. Won't be sorry

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    The FNP9 is the best pistol I have ever used. Extremely accurate and never a glitch and the ease of take down and cleaning is amazing. Won't be sorry

thanks for the FNP9 comments

BTW, CHL came in the mail today, 6 days after showing completed on the website - I'm legal!

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Turned mine in a couple weeks ago and am waiting.

Have a co-worker/friend that turned his in around Jan. He received a letter in the mail with one of his affadavits that said one of the numbers on the date was not clear, so he had to fix it and send it back,

then a week later he gets another letter saying his finger print cards were not satisfactory and he had to go to a FAST location to be re-finger printed.

It would be nice if they would look over everything and just send you one letter rather than draggin it out, but I guess they make it difficult on purpose to see how bad you want it.

Top Bottom