• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NativeTxn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    TX
    Hello fellow Texans and others,

Didnt get into guns until my service in the military(USMC). Nothing new, I know. I'm filled with anxiety now because my 4473 is delayed. I'm looking to start with a Mossberg Maverick 88 18.5in. Never been to any gun shows but kinda looking forward to it even with the negative comments I read about them. As of now I'm just here for the reads. Hoepfully later I can have something to show. Thanks for having me.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Hello fellow Texans and others,

Didnt get into guns until my service in the military(USMC). Nothing new, I know. I'm filled with anxiety now because my 4473 is delayed. I'm looking to start with a Mossberg Maverick 88 18.5in. Never been to any gun shows but kinda looking forward to it even with the negative comments I read about them. As of now I'm just here for the reads. Hoepfully later I can have something to show. Thanks for having me.

I haven't been on Texas Gun Talk but a short short but its nice to rap on guns with our Texas brothers, sisters, or whatever. Welcome to the shooting world and I hope you are near the great outdoors or a range. Great on the USMC, did that myself 50 something years ago, M1 Garand and Browning Automatic Rifle days.....:patriot:

NativeTxn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    TX
    HooRah:patriot:, thx for the greetings. I know of a few ranges nearby so once I get my hands on a gun I'll be at one tearing paper to shreds.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Do not worry.A lot of guys get delayed for no reason other than your name matching wanted criminals.I am ex LEO and got tired of being delayed so I got my CCL.Now I can buy without the hassle of the NICS check.

NativeTxn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    TX
    Do not worry.A lot of guys get delayed for no reason other than your name matching wanted criminals.I am ex LEO and got tired of being delayed so I got my CCL.Now I can buy without the hassle of the NICS check.

Yeah but how long should the delay take if I provided my social?

NativeTxn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    TX
    I'm not sure as to why you have had a delay...I have always had instant turn arounds, whether at gun shows or pawn shops

DWI-class b misdemeanor
    Evading arrest- felony deferred adjudication

Both happened before I went into the service in 2003

Top Bottom