8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Screenshot_20211126-204914_Facebook.jpg

targeteye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Houston
    I can understand having misgivings about the hurried vaccines. But mrna treatments could have a promising future to treat and fight many different diseases.

True, and if there are two many people in the world, and everyone is on a Gene Therapy regiment (now called a vaccine) well that problem could be solved pretty easily.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I can understand having misgivings about the hurried vaccines. But mrna treatments could have a promising future to treat and fight many different diseases.
    One day, perhaps. But the technology isn't working yet, and the dangers are outweighing the unproven benefits. As someone not in the high-risk category, I'll stick with the J&J vax if I need a booster. The technology is sound.....as is the company behind it.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    One day, perhaps. But the technology isn't working yet, and the dangers are outweighing the unproven benefits. As someone not in the high-risk category, I'll stick with the J&J vax if I need a booster. The technology is sound.....as is the company behind it.

Except this is the first time the J&J vax technology has ever been approved for human use.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Except this is the first time the J&J vax technology has ever been approved for human use.
    Better reconsider that statement. The CDC just released that they do not recommend people get the J&J due to clotting issues. They are just a political mouthpiece now, and I don’t trust anything they say, but for them to make that statement after pushing the vax is big...

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

I get that. I was just commenting on the post where they were seeming to imply that mrna is only a tool of the gov to control and experiment on the population.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Better reconsider that statement. The CDC just released that they do not recommend people get the J&J due to clotting issues. They are just a political mouthpiece now, and I don’t trust anything they say, but for them to make that statement after pushing the vax is big...
    J&J obviously didn't make as many political contributions as Pfizer and Moderna :laughing:

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    J&J obviously didn't make as many political contributions as Pfizer and Moderna :laughing:
    I bet Pfizer made the most contributions to Nantzi and her gang. Plus the party probably has the most stock in Pfizer (since nobody's heard of Moderna before 2020).
    In which case it is unlikely that they will ever admit that Pfizer kills and maims people.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom