• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Ask all the young vaccinated dead people in the news everyday how they like the vaccine

The whole plandemic was a soft kill plan..and we haven't even begun to see the effects..cancer is on the rises..fertility issues next I predict

My daughter works in an OBYGN clinc and they have seen a dramatic increase in miscarriages in the past 10 months ..wonder what the common denominator is?
    Guns International

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Ask all the young vaccinated dead people in the news everyday how they like the vaccine

The whole plandemic was a soft kill plan..and we haven't even begun to see the effects..cancer is on the rises..fertility issues next I predict

My daughter works in an OBYGN clinc and they have seen a dramatic increase in miscarriages in the past 10 months ..wonder what the common denominator is?
    Add to all that the collateral damage.
    Heard on the radio this morning that in cities nationwide they are seeing a huge surge in pediatric respiratory disease.
    They surmise that immune systems of the young were compromised due to lockdowns.

>:-[

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I've always wondered. 'they' say they're getting stuck too; but are they really?
    Probably getting vitamins when the camera is on them, otherwise they're probably not taking anything.

Call it tinfoil, call it crazy - but I've been down some rabbit holes - including numerous articles / posts from alleged embalmers and medical doctors doing autopsies that have talked about some wild stuff in relation to people dying after getting the clot shot, and a couple of those articles are on mainstream channels like yahoo news.

Talks of huge blood clots, enlarged hearts, and the number of children - littles thru teens - just dropping dead has skyrocketed, and those people are saying that prior to the clot shot roll out, the numbers weren't there, and they weren't seeing the weird things that they're seeing now with nearly the frequency.

One of the embalmers in the Yahoo News article talked about pancacke-sized blood clots.

Other more milktoast sources talk about increased blood clotting risk after having covid.

If you forgive the tinfoil notions a tad longer - it really seems that since the virus wasn't getting the intended results, they doubled up with the shots. A computer nerd with no medical degree pushing these shots - same dude who talked multiple times in public forums about the need to reduce the population, working with a modern day Mengele - I don't trust the CDC, the WHO, the FDA, or anyone telling me I *have* to get any of these vaccines or shots at this point. Science gave way to politics and its 100% agenda driven, and that agenda is NOT the health and well being of the people at large.

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    Add to all that the collateral damage.
    Heard on the radio this morning that in cities nationwide they are seeing a huge surge in pediatric respiratory disease.
    They surmise that immune systems of the young were compromised due to lockdowns.

>:-[
    If you look up the number of "vaccines" that are required for schools, it's an insane amount. Anyone born before 1983 you got three! So are those born before 83 that didn't take all those other shots any worse off? Medical and Pharma industrialization complex is completely out of control in conjunction with the .gov. The huge increase in vaccines for children is definitely increasing the probability of children having issues.

It's sad to see it happen but people need to excercise their free will and constitutional freedoms. When they started going after children a year ago and now in the CDC requirements, this is exposing them as child abusers and worse. This should inform thinking people what is really going on.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    There's a simple way to avoid your children getting the 'clot shots.

Home school or private, but if you can't make that happen just wave 'good-bye' to your children...
    Home school is definitely looking like an option. I'll never wave good-bye to my little girl. Hell will unleash before that

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1666368827212.png

Top Bottom