• ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Add to all that the collateral damage.
    Heard on the radio this morning that in cities nationwide they are seeing a huge surge in pediatric respiratory disease.
    They surmise that immune systems of the young were compromised due to lockdowns.

>:-[

Kids have had a couple years of avoiding infections. Gotta pay the piper some time. This was expected.

When the COVID vaccines came out, there worked, they prevented a lot of disease. They were awesome.

Now. . . I don’t care if people get them or not. They are less/limited effectiveness and I don’t see COVID causing many hospitalizations anymore. This is a mistake.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just on the news.
    Was it the virus, or the "vaccine"....

20221021_173408.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The increased risk of cardiovascular events following the Covid-19 vaccine isn’t news; it has been known for over a year. Research has identified cardiovascular risks in the general population, and especially among young males following Covid-19 mRNA vaccination:

• A Scandinavian study in JAMA Open noted an increased risk of coronary artery disease after Moderna’s mRNA vaccine, along with an increased risk of cerebrovascular disease after both Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines.

Findings in the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research suggest that Covid-19 mRNA vaccination could be associated with an increased risk of acute myocardial infarction among Medicare enrollees.

• A study in JAMA Cardiology reported that Covid-19 mRNA vaccination increased the incidence of diagnosed myocarditis in males 16 to 24 by as much as a factor of 18 after the second dose.

• A study completed in Israel and published in Scientific Reports found that Covid-19 vaccine rollout was associated with an increase in acute cardiac events among young people.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Kids have had a couple years of avoiding infections. Gotta pay the piper some time. This was expected.

When the COVID vaccines came out, there worked, they prevented a lot of disease. They were awesome.

Now. . . I don’t care if people get them or not. They are less/limited effectiveness and I don’t see COVID causing many hospitalizations anymore. This is a mistake.
    I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Death is AWESOME.(most people have no idea of the TRUE meaning of the over-used word AWESOME, it doesn't mean what you think it does)
    (the 'vaccine' NEVER worked)
    Natural immunity worked.
    Spike proteins cause damage.

The 'vaccine' is NOT a vaccine and it was ONLY authorized as an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)

ALL the shots/boosters are NOT APPROVED. They were authorized (EMERGENCY) because there was NO ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT. (Bullshit. That is why Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine was 'poo-pooed' and SILENCED because the EUA would have been DENIED if the treatment was accepted)

BIG PHARMA would NOT let that happen and many politicians are now MULTI-MILLIONAIRES from lobbyists.

Educate yourselves and now my rant has ended.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >
    The current informal opinion amongst my Physician Colleagues is to NOT take anything new or anything beyond basic proven immunizations; like mtetanus, diphtheria, influenza, polio, mumps, meases, rubella, etc. immunizations.

While the “flu shots” require re-formulation yearly, they have proven relatively safe.

Not so with the COVID “vaccines”.

leVieux

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Luckily I am retired and answer to NO ONE for income.
    It would suck to be in a position to have to make that decision.
    My son is an engineer for a major aerospace contractor..they had that boy worried right down to the wire last Feb till that bullshit federal mandate got struck down and they accepted his religious exemption for good.
    Pissed us all off..I was under similar stress at my work since we have Federal contracts...

Nobody in my family was ever gonna give into it..ever.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My son is an engineer for a major aerospace contractor..they had that boy worried right down to the wire last Feb till that bullshit federal mandate got struck down and they accepted his religious exemption for good.
    Pissed us all off..I was under similar stress at my work since we have Federal contracts...

Nobody in my family was ever gonna give into it..ever.
    >

We MUST protect “Freedom of Choice” whenever & wherever possible.

I hope that our citizens do not take this abusive episode to avoid established vaccinations.

””Vaccinations”, in general, have been Medical Science’s greatest contribution to Human longevity and public health.

ABUSIVE governments during the COVID bio-attacks were the problem; not the concept of vaccinations !

LeVieux

Top Bottom