New Covid Vaccine Requirements

Grumps21

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 28, 2021
Houston
Pretty sure I must have had the Delta variant when I got it in late September since that was all the “news“ was talking about at that time. I’m writing this post, so that shows this is a nothing burger. Curious if the Amish are affected by these stupid rules this administration has been trying to ram down our throats. Anybody know if they are allowed to own fire arms? Asking for a buddy of mine..

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
And this variant has governments quaking in their boots and shutting travel down?

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-african-doctor-omicron-variant-symptoms-unusual-mild

The South African doctor who first alerted authorities to the presence of the COVID-19 omicron variant reported that it presents "unusual but mild" symptoms.

"It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.

Half of those treated were vaxxed.

BBL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feb 8, 2021
TX
"It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.

Half of those treated were vaxxed.
We are all doomed, DOOOOOOOOMED!!!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Join the crowd.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom