New Covid Vaccine Requirements

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
First new variant case in Texas found in a 40 year woman who was... fully vaccinated. Did not require hospitalization.

Jarine88

Well-Known
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 24, 2018
Cypress
a7f5c4ff710df3285409a4cf8ad28dae.jpg

Would someone explain to Hildago that the first confirmed case in Harris county was fully vaccinated? If you get the virus being vaccinated, why do I need the vaccine?

Meanwhile, my company has moved forward with Biden’s mandate despite the courts stopping OSHA. I have to video myself taking a test at home twice a week and wear a mask at work. Meanwhile, those “fully vaccinated” (you know, the ones who keep getting infected) do not have to wear masks anymore.

Oh, the insanity.

BBL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feb 8, 2021
TX
S*ittyPedia claims that vaccine is a "biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease".
How long do we need to wait until leftists change the definition to something resembling "biological preparation that aids in fighting a particular infectious disease"?

easy rider

Shed Renovator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
S*ittyPedia claims that vaccine is a "biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease".
How long do we need to wait until leftists change the definition to something resembling "biological preparation that aids in fighting a particular infectious disease"?
Should be: Political preparation that aids in fighting resistance to government mandates.

Top Bottom