Houston

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Just read this. In summary, any non-US nationals including truck drivers who enter our land boarders must be vaxxed by Jan 22nd.

Better get your hecho en Mexico stuffs and maple syrup now while you still can. Wonder if this applies to the coyotes and drug runners as well?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Oh no, the Botswanan variant

a190f34a4b5810338043e29e71efb9ef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Gee, I wonder why it would mutate so aggressively in the spike protein? Unless... hmm, isn't that where the mRNA vaccine has been applying pressure to the virus?

Naaaahhhhhh, just coincidence. It has to be a reaction to natural, holistic, immunity. Yeah, that's the ticket.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Good grief......it is here forever.....we will have have infinite variants forever.......

Every living person will have a variant at some point in their life....just like flu and colds......

You survive or you don't...............

Either way the rest of the world will go on...............,

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Pretty sure I must have had the Delta variant when I got it in late September since that was all the “news“ was talking about at that time. I’m writing this post, so that shows this is a nothing burger. Curious if the Amish are affected by these stupid rules this administration has been trying to ram down our throats. Anybody know if they are allowed to own fire arms? Asking for a buddy of mine..

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    And this variant has governments quaking in their boots and shutting travel down?

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-african-doctor-omicron-variant-symptoms-unusual-mild

The South African doctor who first alerted authorities to the presence of the COVID-19 omicron variant reported that it presents "unusual but mild" symptoms.

"It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.

Half of those treated were vaxxed.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    "It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.

Half of those treated were vaxxed.
    We are all doomed, DOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Top Bottom