• Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    a7f5c4ff710df3285409a4cf8ad28dae.jpg

Would someone explain to Hildago that the first confirmed case in Harris county was fully vaccinated? If you get the virus being vaccinated, why do I need the vaccine?

Meanwhile, my company has moved forward with Biden’s mandate despite the courts stopping OSHA. I have to video myself taking a test at home twice a week and wear a mask at work. Meanwhile, those “fully vaccinated” (you know, the ones who keep getting infected) do not have to wear masks anymore.

Oh, the insanity.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    S*ittyPedia claims that vaccine is a "biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease".
    How long do we need to wait until leftists change the definition to something resembling "biological preparation that aids in fighting a particular infectious disease"?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    S*ittyPedia claims that vaccine is a "biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease".
    How long do we need to wait until leftists change the definition to something resembling "biological preparation that aids in fighting a particular infectious disease"?
    Should be: Political preparation that aids in fighting resistance to government mandates.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    4ab4ebd1c13a3296efa812abe9f23b25.jpg

A U.S. judge on Tuesday blocked the Biden administration’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate for employees of federal contractors, the latest of several recent early rulings against federal vaccine requirements in the workplace.

Probably paywall:

Hzeng

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2020
    Sugar Land, Texas
    4ab4ebd1c13a3296efa812abe9f23b25.jpg

A U.S. judge on Tuesday blocked the Biden administration’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate for employees of federal contractors, the latest of several recent early rulings against federal vaccine requirements in the workplace.

Probably paywall:

I find it interesting that the media will primarily reported the administration has mandated vaccines or be fired for “X” group of employees, but they don’t provide a summary after a rational judge looks at the mandate, boots it out, and it’s a net wash. Shouldn’t get credit for passing something you know won’t pass legal scrutiny which eventually gets blocked.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Go to NIAID site (https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases) and see how they are planning your future health care. mRNA chemicals for all diseases. This stuff is as bad a China & others gene spicing experiments. Fauchi is in charge of the research grants.
    I can understand having misgivings about the hurried vaccines. But mrna treatments could have a promising future to treat and fight many different diseases.

Top Bottom