• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Papa Fauxci finally said something truthful for once when he claimed that eventually all of us will get it and obtain natural immunity.
    Smart people have been saying that for 2 years now. Took him a while.
    Will democrats stop lying then? No reason to hide the truth anymore, right? Wrong! :D
    Texas SOT

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    SMDH!

England is ending mandates and restrictions and those that did everything they were told to do are upset. The world has truly gone mad.
    I see two camps here. 1) Folks who blindly trusted the govt to do what’s in their best interest, and 2) those who weighed the odds and made up their own minds to take the shot.
    Those in camp are 2 are likely okay with it, as it was their informed decision to do so. Those in camp 1 have no right to be upset; they can only blame themselves. They are sheep and I lump them in the same opinion bucket and the guys who don’t know how to change their own flat tire.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Papa Fauxci finally said something truthful for once when he claimed that eventually all of us will get it and obtain natural immunity.
    Smart people have been saying that for 2 years now. Took him a while.
    Will democrats stop lying then? No reason to hide the truth anymore, right? Wrong! :D
    Well, duh... “I told you so” seems to be the proper responds to this, but hey, it’s an election year.

nitemask

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    San Antonio
    And of course this is great news for new. See what happens at the Supreme Court.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Soon As Seen On TV:

If you were lied to about the china virus vaccine you may be entitled to compensation.
    Dial 1-800 Got 3jab
    I think you jest, and I get it!

But don't we think that there's something to this? I mean, the pharma kings were given immunity, but how about governments and private businesses, employers? I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I think that the day after the #CovidDayOfReckoning the lawsuits will be flying.

ETA: Oh, and not just for the jabbees/victims_of_gov_experimentation. But how about everyone who was CANNED because they refused the jab? They are in line for lawyers, too. Parents who are PISSED because their kids lost an entire year (or is it two?) to the "virtual teacher" nonsense? It goes on forever.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This may not even be legit. but also may be a small step in the right direction :

Let the #CovidDayOfReckoning begin!
    Checking lawsuits filed through Ken Paxton, although there are a few dealing with the vaccine, I couldn't find one for crimes against humanity.

Reactions: gll

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I think you jest, and I get it!

But don't we think that there's something to this? I mean, the pharma kings were given immunity, but how about governments and private businesses, employers? I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I think that the day after the #CovidDayOfReckoning the lawsuits will be flying.

ETA: Oh, and not just for the jabbees/victims_of_gov_experimentation. But how about everyone who was CANNED because they refused the jab? They are in line for lawyers, too. Parents who are PISSED because their kids lost an entire year (or is it two?) to the "virtual teacher" nonsense? It goes on forever.
    They were given immunity for the vax itself, but I’m pretty sure that if it’s proven they were covering up the known side effects and frequency that they happened, it would open a back door to lawsuits. This might explain why they went to court to keep all this information sealed for 55 years. Fortunately, the courts sided with the people and we shall have full disclosure by the end of the year. I might be wrong on my count, but I’m thinking it was in the neighborhood of 55k documents to be released every month

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The first large randomized community-level study, published last month in Science, found that while generic surgical masks provided a modest (about 10%) reduction in the risk of infection from Delta, cloth masks didn’t significantly reduce risk. Masks may be even less protective against an extremely contagious variant like Omicron.

The European Medicines Agency recently cautioned that repeated boosters may weaken the immune system over time.

A recent Southern California study looked at more than 50,000 patients infected with the new variant. Not one required mechanical ventilation and only one died, compared with 14 deaths and 11 ventilations out of some 17,000 infected by the Delta variant during the same period. Consistent with evidence from other countries, hospitalizations were considerably lower and average hospital stays much shorter among Omicron than Delta patients.

Although reported numbers of “Covid hospitalizations” are up nationally, these figures include patients admitted for other reasons who incidentally test positive. Based on data from several states and the U.K., it appears that roughly half these admissions likely aren’t caused mainly by the virus. Health and Human Services Department data indicate the total number of patients in U.S hospitals has hardly budged over the past six months.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Oldag,

Do you actually believe any of the numbers you quoted?

Or like me I question ANY numbers related to covid...I tend look at them with a very jaundiced eye.

We've been so misled that I don't believe any numbers or any of the the other bs related to covid put out by any organization.

We were lied to about vaxxing would prevent covid, and until recently naural immunity was quietly overlooked, 6' distancing is a sad joke, lockdowns ruined thousands of small businesses and on and on.

No, whenever I see covid statistics or some other lie, I just frown and disbelieve...

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Interesting that illegals entering the country don't need a vaccination but now the government wants truck drivers crossing the border be vaccinated!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Oldag,

Or like me I question ANY numbers related to covid...I tend look at them with a very jaundiced eye.

We've been so misled that I don't believe any numbers or any of the the other bs related to covid put out by any organization.

We were lied to about vaxxing would prevent covid, and until recently naural immunity was quietly overlooked, 6' distancing is a sad joke, lockdowns ruined thousands of small businesses and on and on.

No, whenever I see covid statistics or some other lie, I just frown and disbelieve...
    I believe that surgical masks are only 10% effective - that is essentially saying they don't help.

I don't doubt that out of 50,000 patients in the study that none were on ventilators and only one died (after all, there are some folks either very elderly or with preexisting conditions that are vulnerable to any virus).

You think these are wrong?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    oldag,

I have absolutely no reason to believe anything put out in regard to covid is accurate.

Why would they (name your favorite source...cdc, w.h.o., foochi or who ever you care to choose) would now start telling the truth?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    oldag,

I have absolutely no reason to believe anything put out in regard to covid is accurate.

Why would they (name your favorite source...cdc, w.h.o., foochi or who ever you care to choose) would now start telling the truth?
    I understand and I am skeptical as well. But I apply my own research, knowledge, common sense and critical thinking. I do not think that everything is a lie.

The information I related was not from the government. It matches with common sense. Masks short of N95 don't work for viruses, for instance. I came to that conclusion back in 2020 based on my own research and my own engineering knowledge.

I am not surprised there would be one death. If it wasn't covid that got that person it could just have well been the other flu. Or a cold. Or just old age (perhaps).

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    oldag,

It's good you aren't completely skeptical. Good for digestion.

Me, I trust nothing regarding covid so-called information or study or well, I've said it...nothing.

It's all lies and nothing but...ok, I'll quit repeating, repeating, repeating myself.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Oldag,

Brother, you are not alone .

As soon as the CDC admitted that only 6 percent of the deaths reported were OF Covid, rather than WITH Covid, I started applying a 6 percent correction factor to all reported data.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    It isn't bad to be skeptical when it comes to news, number and sources. Naturally.
    Especially after 2 years of made-up BS lies from CDC and Herr Fauxci, the "leading expert".
    So any local ('murken) sources are highly suspect, no matter how much they might claim to be independent. Especially since our oppressive government chose to abuse the virus for their own political reasons.

So I look at sources elsewhere. Namely Europe and farther east. For example Israel provided a lot information about the uselessness of the vaccines (which our Nazis in charge immediately labeled "misinformation") and we finally found out locally, a year later.
    Same with medicines that help cure most patients. Approved in Europe, already in use for months. FDA finally granted emergency approval last month. Does anybody here know? Has anybody heard it on the "news" (Nazi propaganda) channels? No? No sh*t.

I have a few friends "across the pond" and they occasionally provide me with some abbreviated news updates which I can then look up in detail. It proves more reliable than trying to find any actual real news here. No unbiased sources here. But if you feel you know one, feel free to post it here, I'd like to check it out.

Top Bottom